The cases are very special indeed and are ultra bright neon yellow fluorescent. They may be UV-sensitive but I don't know, they only told me they were hard to come by, super quality sturdy boxes and best heavyweight plastic available. They really feel like the old coloured cases of the 90s and made the whole production price basically double because of them.

But i wanted the best of the best for my customers/supporters/fans and of course for my own collection :)

Please take extra care with them as i have ZERO extra cases for replacement, so there is no option for me to help you with that, but since they are so sturdy, unless u drop them hard, it should be fine.

Also very happy people already are receiving it!

• Like 1

Arrived today. I'm in USA. I only order through discos but I read posts about its better to order direct, so I did and I am very pleased. I never order outside of discogs and I'm glad I did.

Very fast and secure shipping that I trust and will happily support by ordering direct.

As for the music.. if you put the disc in make sure you can listen to it from start to finish.. even a natural disaster could not interrupt this spin. :)

So Your wife noticed that You ordered another cd? I hope You had calm evening :P

You know the pain, right? For some years now I try to be reasonable with my spending, so it's not an issue any more :D

But you've actually caught me off guard sending the CD so fast - I was counting on picking it up when we meet for lunch next week :)

BTW, just listening to it now, it must have been a bitch to master properly, considering the variety - it sounds really awesome, loving the Doof, Gus BUS Till & GNOTR tracks in particular! :wub:

Ah, the wife vs the spending :rolleyes:

My wife doesn't understand spending money on "music that all sounds the same" that's why she can't buy (spend my money) on pop shit anymore :lol:

This has to go on my next month's list though as I've already had too many separate packages arrive this month :unsure:

F**k me, my wife just called to say my CD - ordered yesterday - just arrived!!!

So if you ever looked for a reason to live in Poland, we have ultra fast delivery of Dat Records goodies ;):D

Thanks Marek & Draeke! :wub:

wern't they pressed in poland?

No the discs were pressed elsewhere but inventory was moved there for easy shipping. Only vinyls and t-shirts (the few remaining) are still being shipped from italy as it would have been impossible to move the vinyls there at a convenient cost, and i still like to process those orders myself.

I hope to find another courier soon to have better shipping prices to far destinations (Australia/Japan/USA) as for Europe, the price is alright. Thanks for the support everyone :)!