Listen to music Intoxicated

astralprojection

A lot of people here say something in lines of "I dont need drugs to feel the music to the fullest". No, of course you dont need it. But it is a whole different experience of music and you are missing it, which is fine if you choose so. Its neither deeper, nor shallower than experiencing it sober, but it is still very different. To every person I love I full heartedly recommend to try a psychedelic drug atleast once in their life. When I finish collage and get a job, I swear Im gonna offer some to my parents!

• Like 2

A lot of people here say something in lines of "I dont need drugs to feel the music to the fullest". No, of course you dont need it. But it is a whole different experience of music and you are missing it, which is fine if you choose so. Its neither deeper, nor shallower than experiencing it sober, but it is still very different. To every person I love I full heartedly recommend to try a psychedelic drug atleast once in their life. When I finish collage and get a job, I swear Im gonna offer some to my parents!

You son, are grounded :P

• Like 3

@A.P, Nice!

@Anarchy - I completely understand you. In fact I used to say the very exact words many years ago ;) now now, the main point is - you have to let us know how it goes with your parents :P :P ha ha.

Also, do note that most of them who say only Goa is enough now have tripped their balls off earlier :lol:

Anything in access is bad, period. Be it food or drugs. Stay safe & trip hard. (Not supporting though )

• Like 2

Did you ever take long walks intoxicated while listening to your favs?

All the time, wandering through the city or the countryside a little trashed with my favourites always made mundane into epic.

Did you ever take long bus/train rides REALLY FUCKING intoxicated enjoying your favs?

Unfortunately still happens, I generally fall asleep on the last train home like this though and end up far far away from home.

Did you ever just sit home, wasted, and make music/listening to music at max volume?

Not max volume anymore as I've a young daughter but I do love music in different states of inebriation so drinking plus headphones often goes well.

Did you ever get drunk, and danced your ass of at home with noone watching?

Lots of times when younger. Now there's always someone else here so I don't feel as free.

drugs are shit but when life is giving you a smackaround for years upon years, drugs save lifes.

im not joking about this, its very serious. even doctors ive spoken with about my addiction, says its lucky that i had alcohol so that i survived.

even doctors who very well know that when they deny a patient proper meds, he or she will go and get high one way or the other.

and ofc there are many sad stories where these people end up dead, but if these people keep going to the doc hopefully itll work out and once the addiction is gone, ALOT of people will never want to go back to drugs.

and few people are lucky enough to be able, after a long addiction, to remain the self control that is necessesary to be able to still use drugs once in a while.

for example ive smoked now for about two months but it was 6 years before that. and im about to quit this too. actually i did for a while but started again few days ago, but will stop again very soon cause i have to change my priorities.

xanax is another example. i have a bunch at home, but i can easily not take them.

that is a sign of a non-addictive personality.

before my change, my complete crash which led me to the ER three times in december, ¨when i stopped opiate use alltogether and had a three month long withdrawal -

and i decided to never ever go back to life of addiction.

and that insight was powerful.

this is why i can which many cant and shouldnt even dare try, to have stuff at home and be able to not crave nor take it.

so all the critera of an addict - i met like a year ago.

now, its just to consume time and escape this current catastrophe.

but i know that when things sort themself out - cause i sure as hell cant sort them out, thats why im waiting on that miracle - that life is - things just have a way of sorting themselves out. so im praying on that.

and by that time when my situation is stable, i know for a fact i will go back to clean me again.

but opiates? never again not even once.

all im talking about here is alcohol, benzo and weed.

Sorry for the wall of text, just had to elaborate that drugs save lives, including my own, on several occasions.

• Like 2