Anu Katariina

what race?

that could mean ALOT of things, pleace be more specific :)

could be an amphetamine race you have planned, could be you have a rat farm and decide to have a little race going for them, could be you are into F1 and enjoy that, could be you are into micromachines and are going to some local event, could mean you and your girlfriend or mates are gonna run half a mara just to see who wins, yeah, i could go on. but please, explain. :)

TV? damn! I havent watched that thing in years! Well , thats a lie, when I visit my mom I sometimes throw an eye at it, but all them commercials... ugh.

Thank GOD for piratebay and similar stuff.

We wont have those things forever so cherish it while its here! Only a matter of time before governments of the world decide to crack to down on individuals, which in sweden would mean 500.000+ people going to jail.

But I watch alot on "TV" actually.

Mr robot is great, Orange is the new black is great, its always in sunny in philadeplhia is great.. and I like Kitchen Nightmares and Hells Kitchen :)

Other than that I dont really watch "TV" that much.

Oh, and Im looking forward to the start of next season of Homeland :)

(by TV I mean I download the series of the shows im interested in.)

Mr robot is great, Orange is the new black is great, its always in sunny in philadeplhia is great.. and I like Kitchen Nightmares and Hells Kitchen :)

Other than that I dont really watch "TV".

Finally someone with good taste in tv series :)

• Like 1

Other than that I dont really watch "TV" that much.

Oh, and Im looking forward to the start of next season of Homeland :)

+1 to Ramsay's shows! And all other cookery shows. I "was" addicted to them! Eat street, Persian kitchen, From Spain with love, Miguel's tropical kitchen , coastal curries with Vikas & Many more :D ha ha, you name a famous cookery show, I've seen it. He he. Then I completely stopped watching TV , in both sense.

Finally someone with good taste in tv series :)

oh man u kidding me? ive watched those things like 5 times each! just like i have with the US version of the Office :)

I need something to go to sleep with, kinda like a baby light, but for my tinnutus, so I use shows I know the "lyrics" too, so I can let my mind drift and fall asleep more easily.

But yea, withouth any exagarattion, i think I honestly must have watch every single episode of those two series at least fime times each. Im a real geek when it comes to movies and shows I like :)

I mean its really not any different with music.. You just dont listen to a great album once do you? No... so its kinda the same thing for me when it comes to films and series :)

+1 to Ramsay's shows! And all other cookery shows. I "was" addicted to them! Eat street, Persian kitchen, From Spain with love, Miguel's tropical kitchen , coastal curries with Vikas & Many more :D ha ha, you name a famous cookery show, I've seen it. He he. Then I completely stopped watching TV , in both sense.

hehe, have you seen Man v Food? Or what its called these days. This guys go all around the states and i mean, if you are hungry, and you are watching that, its like torture!!

Yeah. Madness. I mean capsaicin is really not to be joked around with, can cause panic attacks and some even feels like they are having a "bad trip" .

On the other hand, some people like my friend literally get huge endorphin releases casuing him to almost be addicted to it :)

And there seem to be no real sideeffects, unless of course you count ulcur, IBS and bloddy anus :P

Thanks for correcting. I couldn't recall that word.

Addicted to that? Good lord. Taste buds, fried! Stomach, burnt! Anus, razored! :D weird thing that Addiction is. :P

I like my food to be hot and spicy. But that ?! No thanks.

Now this is waay Offtopic :D Ending this food discussion here. Back to the dead zombie psynews

Thanks for correcting. I couldn't recall that word.

Addicted to that? Good lord. Taste buds, fried! Stomach, burnt! Anus, razored! :D weird thing that Addiction is. :P

I like my food to be hot and spicy. But that ?! No thanks.

Now this is waay Offtopic :D Ending this food discussion here. Back to the dead zombie psynews

haha exactly. Told ya i was gonna try and zap some life into it. but yeah, now we are zombies instead, so i guess it aint much better.

maybe zombies have more things to talk about? who knows.

Which word was I correcting? Im sorry didnt mean to correct anything Im definately not a grammar nazi :D

And to be clear, he is not addicted to the pure capsaicin obviously. that is lethal, it actually is lethal.

But he is addicted to extremely hot peppers, like 1 - 2 mil scoville units, and he gets this endorphin and adrenaline rush! But I cant understand it, still, when I tried one teeny tiny teaspoon of his own concontion (yes, he even grows the damned things, he has ghost pepper and more) i litterally felt like had a flashback and was on shrooms for like a minute or two there. totally not cool. and that singe teaspoon made me bleed from down there for like a full 24 hours after the next day...