MANA SOURCE - KANJI FULL

Hello friends , we have completed release and we are now accepting orders for full lenght CD of Mana Source.

Mana Source is Koshiro Yoshida Katsumoto that brings classic 95 goa fresh sound today.

Sampels are extended for more taste in our website Bandcamp , more info be found there aswel.

Thank u have nice day ! :D

a2535425008_10.jpg

https://submoonrecords.bandcamp.com/releases

Pryce : 8.88 american dollar (excl. shiping)

classic 95 goa fresh

The sound is interesting, that's good Goa, but if I may allow to ask, why this reference to 95/96 Goa ?

It's not a criticism, but this sound doesn't match at all the 95's sound, and especially the 95's Japanese 604 sound.

Some Japanese artists are reviving this forgotten vibe though, just as Tocomoco :

https://soundcloud.com/dj-tomocomo/tomocomo-cosmic-ocean

Nitzhogoa = systematic use of middle-eastern patterns as euphoric melodies + fast beat + laser kick

It's a typic formula that emerged in Israel around 97/98. (but these samples show an affiliation to newschool Goa, mid-2000's style)

Then, I was wondering why you claimed the 95's legacy to expose that product of yours.

Nitzhogoa = systematic use of middle-eastern patterns as euphoric melodies + fast beat + laser kick

It's a typic formula that emerged in Israel around 97/98. (but these samples show an affiliation to newschool Goa, mid-2000's style)

Then, I was wondering why you claimed the 95's legacy to expose that product of yours.

is chinesewe do not care

Koshiro made record 95

This music can't be from 95. It uses sounds that didn't exist by then.

95's Goa is far more about atmospheres, acid and modulations, and especially Japanese Goa, who emerged from the late 80's acid techno scene. The Japanese scene is about distortion, raw-ness and esoterism. It means to be deep and psychedelic.

These samples can't compare with Japanese 95's Goa. They are newschool nitzhogoa, insisting on energy, euphoria, celebration and orientalism. Your claims are impossible.

• Like 1

This music can't be from 95. It uses sounds that didn't exist by then.

95's Goa is far more about atmospheres, acid and modulations, and especially Japanese Goa, who emerged from the late 80's acid techno scene. The Japanese scene is about distortion, raw-ness and esoterism. It means to be deep and psychedelic.

These samples can't compare with Japanese 95's Goa. They are newschool nitzhogoa, insisting on energy, euphoria, celebration and orientalism. Your claims are impossible.

u are chinese gaijin i not argue we know equipment koshiro has does not matter to us he used 80/90 equipment not ur business but his -_-

That is a shame, because obviously you are, with all respect due, someone who lies about the product, if not about who you're pretend to be.

And yes, that is a shame because the samples, I say it once again, are good. You have no need to lie, as the product is quality.

And unless you prove me wrong, I won't believe you're Japanese either. You proved me by twice that you were unable to write in kana, and besides, you do speak english very well.

Stop pretending. You're a newschool producer.

• Like 1

That is a shame, because obviously you are, with all respect due, someone who lies about the product, if not about who you're pretend to be.

And yes, that is a shame because the samples, I say it once again, are good. You have no need to lie, as the product is quality.

And unless you prove me wrong, I won't believe you're Japanese either. You proved me by twice that you were unable to write in kana, and besides, you do speak english very well.

Stop pretending. You're a newschool producer.

??? u are crazy gaijin you have no respect is sad -_- go treat infection , we not here for ur pokemons.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI: The physical release is on CD-R not on CD.

The jewel case arrived in a quite broken condition at my place but the CD-R did not suffer any damage. Music plays fine.

we are new label and cds are pressed on CDr . we are happy with quality it delivers :)

apologies for your broken jewel case , unfortunatly we cannot control how post handles packages but we are happy to send you new copy free of charge , hopefully same thing won't happen again.