shpongle and younger brother vinyl repress!

technosomy

Got your hopes up didn't i !!!!

sorry about that.

i am sure like myself, there are alot of you out there wanting this to happen...

surely twisted would be able to do alot of pressings and sell them easy.... so... why does this not happen???

could it be that they to busy with other projects and touring etc to get around to it?

well they don't physically have to do it....... the plates are there ready to go... maybe a remastering is needed???

don't know was unlucky to miss out when they released and not willing to pay the 500 dollar prices simon selling on discogs fo....... oh hang on..... i wonder????

has anyone ever wondered how many he actually has been selling on discogs for those prices?????

anyway.... this needs to happen.. as after getting a awsome record player for my birthday i trying to get some of the ones i missed out on first time around..... christ i can get rare beatles and elvis presley records cheaper!!

your thoughts??

I will actually try and ask Raja next time I see him. Rode past him on my scooter the other day and got to say hi etc. He seemed fine btw and said not to worry about the health issues... (I was in full fanboy mode yes as i couldnt believe i randomly met him in goa lol)

Haha @ Simon selling them on discogs lol.

I think frankly the reason for no repress is just down to the perceived demand. I bet Raj and Simon don't think it would actually be worth it to them to repress at this point in time. Whether that is right or not I'm not so sure. Twisted was never in a position financially the last few years to take risks though..

Hey mate,

I luckily did get to speak to Raja 2 days ago and asked him for you haha (Along with a bunch of other q's of my own lol)

He said that it is a possibility and the person in charge is here in goa so he might ask if there was enough demand for it. Was at a party so I couldn't hear him that well but that was the gist of it!

So, it might happen! Heh.

• 2 months later...

Deceiving title Pat! Why would you do that :P

I hope they do repress. I remember someone putting up old sphongle Vinyl for 300 euro's over here. That's just insane.

Get the Museum Of Consciousness while you can. Otherwise you know how much it's gonna sell for

I've got Are You Shpongled & Tales on vinyl... never really thought they'd go haywire. Two of the most expensive vinyls in my collection, bought at the time when they were released. I could've bought remixed and nothing lasts, but never got around. I'm slightly regretting it on the Remixed album as there is really good remixes on there.

I never really understood the crazy prices really. First album on vinyl is minus 2 tracks (also the edited and the day turned to night), of course you can argue about the inserts and artwork but in essence it's not really that collectible.

Also Tales of the inexpressible has only white regular innersleeves leaving you with the cover as the real exclusive content of the record. Everything else is pretty much the same as on the CD, the sides are even mixed just like the CD.

But OK... it's shpongle vinyl... and you probably don't see that too often.

Do mind, first pressing was at 1000 copies. Clear vinyl was maybe 300? There _is_ a lot of them out there in comparison to the pressings nowadays. 1000 is "huge".

u can purchase other vinyls of other groups who do only 200 - 500 at much less prices...there is a huge demand for shpongle vinyl.. hence the high prices, by not pressing anymore demand will continue to go up...as will prices

surely raj and simon know that!

Deceiving title Pat! Why would you do that :P

I hope they do repress. I remember someone putting up old sphongle Vinyl for 300 euro's over here. That's just insane.

Get the Museum Of Consciousness while you can. Otherwise you know how much it's gonna sell for

got it!

can still get it for 30 bucks australian with free postage

3 still left from import cds on ebay

Great!! I get that it's sounding amazing on the RP1? :)

Did you try the JR-Golden Sun from the great East vinyl?

I haven't got a chance to play it yet, Fede was not happy with the quality of JR vinyl. It would nice to know your opinion as well.

Great!! I get that it's sounding amazing on the RP1? :)

Did you try the JR-Golden Sun from the great East vinyl?

I haven't got a chance to play it yet, Fede was not happy with the quality of JR vinyl. It would nice to know your opinion as well.

no i havn't got round to it.. and trying to not buy anything at moment (psykadelia and doof exception) off to canada in 6 weeks.. saving hard

and yes... it is sounding great... just wish i had the others.. one day they have to be repressed!!

It looks like those are the non-3d cover, so if you are looking for the more collectible item, read the description carefully!

I'm still waiting for the Younger Brother Vaccine remixes to be released on cd. Didn't they promise that a loooong time ago? Yes, I know it is Twisted, so the wait is expected, but I hope this is still happening. Does anyone know?

It looks like those are the non-3d cover, so if you are looking for the more collectible item, read the description carefully!

I'm still waiting for the Younger Brother Vaccine remixes to be released on cd. Didn't they promise that a loooong time ago? Yes, I know it is Twisted, so the wait is expected, but I hope this is still happening. Does anyone know?

will happen one day.. it been done that way for people to get the app

as for shpongle, i read it..couldn't care less about the cover... better get it before you can't afford it