MFG twists my brain - it really does

radi6404

In this thread i want to say that in my opinion there is no group like MFG. I don´t want to say that MFG is the best, I love boris blenn, Astral Projection, And Etnica just as much and sometimes prefer them. But MFG in my opinion has something special that really twists my rain and makes me see the world from a different perspective. MFG has something magical and unexpected with it, something mystic and religious I would say. The music sounds deep, dark and yet positive and powerful. Thanks to Passenger and the other guy from MFG, the sound iis very dynamic and powerful and the deepest. There are so many old and new MFG tracks that stay in my mind, and just when great situations in my life happen, for example I see an impressive girl, get a great message or when I feel very good and happy, I choose a track from MFG, I also choose MFG when I have to go a big step or have to go through a deep change. The sound of mfg is big and active, it is as if something big is expceted. In simple words, I think MFG is the deepest and most driving goa trance act with the deepst sound of all goa trance bands. What do yout people think about that?

Radi, I really like your description of MFG! Those are exactly the kinds of words I would use. Like a hand full of goa trance projects at the time, they made perfect use of the big over exaggerated kicks, not quite to nitzho levels but still deep, powerful, and heavy which complemented their dark twisted melodies. I like your words, "as if something big is expected". It's that larger than life sound that is so awe inspiring, but yet mysterious because you don't know what the big thing is supposed to be.

Absolutely, the larger than life sound is a typical charactersitic of the MFG sound. I don´t know about other groups that have such an intense sound a sMFG, and a big rule in that plays Passenger. he produced tracks like Bells in Space that are just as mysterious and dark as the tracks of MFG. Bells in space is a track where assenger shows what he is capable off. Together in MFG they use their deep sound that I like to listen to when something big or unexpected is to happen. When for example a new day will start with a beautiful sunrise in a different location, when I get in touch with a great girl, when I see some new great llandscape or vist a new place. There are many reasons to listen to the intense soun of MFG. In my opinion it gives the world an addition. I seriously tell you, when I listen to some tracks of MFG, the sound is so deep, unexptected and surprising and overwhelming, that one track changes my mood for the whole day. Not many other artists are capable to produce such an overwhelming sound.

I second everything positive you've said about MFG and Passenger. One of the things i notice about israeli bands such as AP, MFG and Psysex is the raw manhood that transpire from most of their tracks : it gives so much of the right completely male psychic "tone" to work sex magic....