REALLY good full on?

ravenation

Genres are a communication tool, not a music tool...

that's a difficult question. psy is all trance that is psychedelic (or a derivative thereof), but psytrance is also often used for psy that doesn't fit in any particular category or alternatively to differentiate between goa and other kinds of psy.....

Hey thanks guys, especially Padmapani for all that detail! I think I was pretty much correct in what I was thinking, but the boundary between psytrance and full on needs some work so I'll get listening to your links :)

If Peak is your favorite you should check old serbian full on such as Alternative Control, Freaked Frequency, BPM and Tropical Bleyage - they are newer :)

I loveeeeeeee this one. Old full on, melodic..... aaah :D

One of my favourite tracks ever. Pure melodic bliss.

You guys remember this one? Puts an instant smile on my face :)

That end section is just the tip of happiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGgvO3wpMc8

And this one is just super sick. Class A tune. So raw.

• 1 month later...

some tracks that come to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdswuVbXSxo

Also, as mentioned before, Tron, The Commercial Hippies, U-Recken, some EU, ... but I have to admit I don't listen much to "Full on" anymore as became really boring after some time ...same same but different .. haha ... anyway, can someone perhaps explain the term full on for me as I never reaaly understood where that came from .... "shame?"

Hi again. I'm still getting my head around all these genres, sub-genres, and sub-sub genres, but I'm getting there!

I came across this track recently, and can't get enough of it. First heard it at a party recently and it sent everyone crazy (love the bit that comes in just before 4mins!).

I'm assuming this is pure Full On, right?

• 1 month later...