What is the worst goa/psy album you've ever listened to?

Ormion

I don't even want to say which on is mine. I'm afraid I will get banned for this.

Juno Reactor-Shango. Pistolero is a cheesefest. Hulelam and Badimo are simply annoying. Insects and both Nitrogen must be the most forgettable tracks ever. Song For Ancestors has the most irritating sample ever. Masters Of The Universe used to be cool, now it sounds like ass. The only good track is Solaris. Fuck this shit!

Very much disagree with all this. I guess it's all a matter of tastes.

That said, even though it's filed under the Trance section, it's a lot more.

I don't even want to say which on is mine. I'm afraid I will get banned for this.

Juno Reactor-Shango. Pistolero is a cheesefest. Hulelam and Badimo are simply annoying. Insects and both Nitrogen must be the most forgettable tracks ever. Song For Ancestors has the most irritating sample ever. Masters Of The Universe used to be cool, now it sounds like ass. The only good track is Solaris. Fuck this shit!

I agree that it was not a great album. I couldn't get into it at all besides for Pistolero but even then I can't listen to it that much without getting annoyed.

I was never crazy about Shango, and consider it one of Juno Reactor's worst albums. It's more like sketches for some post-techno concept album that was never really fleshed out.

(Controversial opinion: I consider The Golden Sun Of The Great East their worst album)

(Controversial opinion: I consider The Golden Sun Of The Great East their worst album)

Heresy! You shall be forbidden from the internet forever!

But I can understand your opinion but I like that album quite a lot.

+1 totally

Electro Sun - Higher Than Ever, ahah what a joke.

i just skipped through that one. and indeed it's insanely bad and cheesy, i might even have to change my opinion and nominate alien jesus as the second worst album. what amazed me is that i recognise several of the tracks from "lower than ever" from parties...

perplex - reunion is should receive a honorable mention in this thread, but it's not on the same level as these two.

Another really bad album is Talamasca - Psychedelic trance .. i mean considering some of his earlier output that is , it straddles the fine line between cheezy full on psy and euro trance .. which makes it doubly worse. nothing psychedelic about it

Probably the worst I've bought is Asia 2001 - Contact.

Apart from the Overdream remix it's awful. Sounds like a collection of studio out-takes from over the years. Some of the worst vocal samples I've ever heard and the production is very inconsistent.