Transwave is back?!

Hi there,i am a friend of Transwave sound also as many others..

as someone above said Transwave had a comeback years ago with Backfire compilation-album,2006 says the cover + Frontfire album 2009 which was mostly a remake album to almost whole album except for 1st track Uplifter that don't remind me (personally) any old tune by them + 2 remixes on X-Dream + Koxbox.Track like Rising High stands for Malaka Dance + Organic for Biolab (something like remake & renamed).The other titles are familiar + remakes also.

I think that if they have time to communicate each other for creativity,they can write something very unique and special as the signature of Transwave,they are talented artists..

in conclusion if they want...they can..

Hi there,i am a friend of Transwave sound also as many others..

as someone above said Transwave had a comeback years ago with Backfire compilation-album,2006 says the cover + Frontfire album 2009 which was mostly a remake album to almost whole album except for 1st track Uplifter that don't remind me (personally) any old tune by them + 2 remixes on X-Dream + Koxbox.Track like Rising High stands for Malaka Dance + Organic for Biolab (something like remake & renamed).The other titles are familiar + remakes also.

I think that if they have time to communicate each other for creativity,they can write something very unique and special as the signature of Transwave,they are talented artists..

in conclusion if they want...they can..

So let's pray! To the Gods! Let's believe! Lol ;-)

Well, the only thing giving me hope is the fact Deedrah was playing old school Transwave sets again last year... :)

Was he? Where? His soundcloud shows a mix (nov 2013) from Deedrah with ok-ish full on remixes and there are some movies from Transwave on SUN Festival , which don't have the old school sound...

Don't sweat it, this will probably be Frontline Remixed, lmao.

Hahahaha, don't you love it when an artist does release a remixed album and then there's silence from them for several years? :):D

Was he? Where? His soundcloud shows a mix (nov 2013) from Deedrah with ok-ish full on remixes and there are some movies from Transwave on SUN Festival , which don't have the old school sound...

On the Belgian party when you were in Nepal :P