New "Cronomi rec." compilation - here it is!

Not that it's a big deal (it isn't is it?) but did anyone else's copy come unsealed?

Probably just mine. Cause you hate America.

Mdk

HOFA (pressing company) does NOT seal the CD's. :excl:

They come to us also unsealed guys!

...and I like the USA, soon I play there for 2nd time...so no stress mate :)

got mine today, sounding awsome!

love the intro by the way, where does it come from?

another outstanding release, thankyou

"Alan Watts" (intro): he got inspired by Buddhism (already in the 50's).

He wrote a very nice book (well more than one, but I extremally like this one: "wisdom of insecurity"

And well, it has been almost a year selecting these tracks...some are not what we (would) expect, but all very inique and special imo. I'm very happy you like it: thx!!!

He wrote a very nice book (well more than one, but I extremally like this one: "wisdom of insecurity"

And well, it has been almost a year selecting these tracks...some are not what we (would) expect, but all very inique and special imo. I'm very happy you like it: thx!!!

thats awsome thanks, going to check his book out

album is better and better (listened in my girlfriends car yesterday which has a much better sound system than mine) and loving it

thanks cronomi, full support as always

thats awsome thanks, going to check his book out

album is better and better (listened in my girlfriends car yesterday which has a much better sound system than mine) and loving it

thanks cronomi, full support as always

Cool :), my hart jumps of joy every time the music gets to a persons hart...

Note:

The girlfriend of one of our label dj's started liking goa afther hearing this CD...mission accomplished :lol:

My favorite book of Alan Watts is simply called "The Book" (subtitle is "On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are"). I would recommend this if you were just to read one of his books, or as a starting point, as I think it captures the essence of his thinking pretty well. Highly recommended!

My favorite book of Alan Watts is simply called "The Book" (subtitle is "On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are"). I would recommend this if you were just to read one of his books, or as a starting point, as I think it captures the essence of his thinking pretty well. Highly recommended!

Yes, cause I read ""wisdom of insecurity" I put in the sample as an intro :)

His thinking is very influenced by Buddhism...I love his style.

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice intro! I didn't expect that kind of seriousity, having some old intros/outros on other compilations from Cronomi in mind. I guess I got shocked in a very positive and very weird kind of way... :-P

Listening through the CD for the first time now... Like it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice intro! I didn't expect that kind of seriousity, having some old intros/outros on other compilations from Cronomi in mind. I guess I got shocked in a very positive and very weird kind of way... :-P

Listening through the CD for the first time now... Like it so far.

Thanks mate :)

I'm very happy people like the intro so much: Alan watts has a special place in my hart.

I'm glad that I'm not alone ...

• 1 month later...