4) AGNETON "Wizards From The Future (Afterlife Remix) 6'16''

5) SCREW LOOSE "From Fear To Eternity" 7'27''

6) MINDSPHERE " To Infinity" (2010 Remix) 8'25''

7) PERFECT BLIND "Exosphere" (space out mix) 7'54''

8) ARRONAX & SOMNESIA "Black Hole" (extended trip) 10'34''

9) SIAM "In Void" 10'08''

• Like 1

Guest antic

Sounds great to me, as I only buy CDs and generally don't download albums. (Even free ones.)

I'm not familiar with a lot of your releases for this reason, so can't comment on track choice right now, but I'll try to check some out and see what's what. :)

I'm exactly the same - I cannot connect with digital only music, even free one. I'm weird that way :(

i don't know most of the stuff Richpa but if you don't want to release a neogoa-only cd but some diverse hooking shit then don't forget to include Cyvernetika's Eclipsis Cycle Mix !! the track speaks for itself, and Cybernetika simply deserves an appearance on a physical format NOW. to calm down the listeners end the journey with Scuba vs Yechidah vs Shpongle and Beyond the illusion of life. i promise you nearly everyone will like that :)

good luck man

i don't know most of the stuff Richpa but if you don't want to release a neogoa-only cd but some diverse hooking shit then don't forget to include Cyvernetika's Eclipsis Cycle Mix !! the track speaks for itself, and Cybernetika simply deserves an appearance on a physical format NOW. to calm down the listeners end the journey with Scuba vs Yechidah vs Shpongle and Beyond the illusion of life. i promise you nearly everyone will like that :)

good luck man

I agree with you 100%, that's why I'm trying really hard to bring more unreleased Goa-influenced tracks by Cybernetika :)) We will see if Eclipsis ends up on the Cd, track is pretty much lenghty, but it's worth to have it on CD :) Yechidah and Scuba are indeed Shpongly, not sure if we gonna have downtempo track on this V/A, but great suggestion for sure! Thanks man!

• 1 month later...

1. JBC Arkadii - Molekula

2. PharaOm - Cellar Door

3. Lunar Dawn - Blessing From Irij

4. Psychowave - Dancem Macacos, Dancem

5. GoaTree - The Prayer

6. Omnivox - Inner Polarity (2014 Rework)

7. Screw Loose - From Fear To Eternity

8. Siam - In Void

9. Sky Technology vs Nova Fractal - Dark Energy (Versus Mix)

10. Menkalian & GoaHuman - Spirit Of Life

I almost feel that with all the great down tempo stuff Neogoa has released, it would be criminal to not include at least one in this collection.

Well I guess you've finalized the tracklist by now, but here goes...

Omnivox - Inner Polarity (2014 Rework) / Thanks Bill for the reminder :)

Lunar Dawn - Blessings From Irij (GoaTree Remix) / This remix is FUCKING FANTASTIC, I can sincerely admit I like it more than the original

^^^ That Omnivox track is a beast! Did not care for it too much the first time around but it popped up on random on the iPod recently and made my energy levels go through the roof. As well, went back after reading some of the other suggestions to refresh on a couple tracks. Spot-on call about Antares, "Xibalba" is a lot of fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Tracklist has been finalized today! I want to thank to all of you who posted your favorites here on Psynews aswell as on Neogoa and Suntrip facebook pages! We will post annoucement and reveal the tracklist in the upcoming days! This is exciting!

• 2 weeks later...

Tracklist:

1. Crossing Mind - Virutal Mind Cleaner
  2. Morphic Resonance - Chormatic World
  3. Lunar Dawn - Blessings From Irij (Imba Remix)
  4. BlackStarrFinale - A New Name
  5. GoaTree - The Force
  6. Arronax & Somnesia - Black Hole (Revisited)
  7. Astrancer - Tetragrammaton
  8. Mindphoria - The Picture

• 1 month later...

9 months since this idea started and now finally it's been completed. Just wanna thank to all of you who participated in track selection and to Suntrip for making this one possible. In my case, all the artists on this compilation prooved their talent and quality and it's pleasure to have them featured on this CD. If someone is interested, check the Suntrip website for samples and other details:

http://suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCDLE04/
http://suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCDLE04/

• Like 1