is rotwangs avatar triggering emotional responses!

technosomy

there is something familiar about it..... but can't quite put my finger on it (wipes his sleeve)

reguardless i have had 1 blackout, my hair has stopped growing, and cravings for rhubarb? since i looked at it?

anyone else having similar symptoms?

it could be some weird coincidence with me upping my dosage of bulgarian tribulus?

my psychologist reckons it could be from the latest danny boyle film

my girlfriend......well she just wants me to up the tribulus! (pardon the puns)

Yes, it does.

I transformed into Boris Blenn and become Stardiver, diving trough Galaxia with Longbaceglider On Solstice, having Alien Encounter (Part 2) while listening Radio S.P.A.C.E. with his mystical Electronic Pulsation. Then i ride Meteor and go Visiting Venus, take double dose of Nexus and say last Prayer while watching The Rising Sun, for the last time before i explode and go Out Of Time.

That's what i survived watching that mysterious avatar, total Astral Voyage in Virtual Landscape with Endorian Gravity man. It was true One Love, with just Online Information, From The Hearth. Pure Joy!

Is explaination good enough? Too much shits :D I should post in fucked up topic :huh:

Yes, it does.

I transformed into Boris Blenn and become Stardiver, diving trough Galaxia with Longbaceglider On Solstice, having Alien Encounter (Part 2) while listening Radio S.P.A.C.E. with his mystical Electronic Pulsation. Then i ride Meteor and go Visiting Venus, take double dose of Nexus and say last Prayer while watching The Rising Sun, for the last time before i explode and go Out Of Time.

That's what i survived watching that mysterious avatar, total Astral Voyage in Virtual Landscape with Endorian Gravity man. It was true One Love, with just Online Information, From The Hearth. Pure Joy!

Is explaination good enough? Too much shits :D I should post in fucked up topic :huh:

Very nice one, really very nice one.