VA - Psy-Nergy (Blue Moon Edition)

psydmt

depends on the quality, mine was in mint condition and sold it few years back for about 200 bucks, cd's worth shit these days.

put a stupid price on discogs you will be surprised what people pay

i got 600 bucks for a copy of moon tribe, sold to the same guy

paid for xmas presents for my whole family that year

where in nz you from?

i think i got lucky there, as the guy aproached me, and i wasn't willing to part with it,

we negotiated for weeks and i finally gave in.

i would hold on to all of them as they are some of the rarest cd's of this genre

the moontribe is probably the rarest of them all, along with a couple of others.

and only a true collector will give you anything substantial as they are the only people who know the true value

good ol wellington a

miss the homeland sometimes

im a jafa by the way

• 1 month later...

please keep it, there is nothing that could be traded for such a rarity!

i myself never got any of these blue moon discs, i still remember how stupidly i miss the auction where Joske got them all for a ridiculous 80 eur (if memory serves well), if i'd remembered about the auction i would have offered enough to score them, but they are in good hands :).

if you are willing to part, you know where to find me, i also think i can work something out with you!

please keep it, there is nothing that could be traded for such a rarity!

i myself never got any of these blue moon discs, i still remember how stupidly i miss the auction where Joske got them all for a ridiculous 80 eur (if memory serves well), if i'd remembered about the auction i would have offered enough to score them, but they are in good hands :).

if you are willing to part, you know where to find me, i also think i can work something out with you!

Happy guy here... :) I was in Thailand last summer, looking like a madman, but I found only bootlegs... :(

wow, nice discoveries technosomy :), happy for you!! the case already is worth buying!

in any case, the lady i think is not in thailand, she is either in malasia or somewhere else but i know that someone i know saw the pile of originals sealed of blue moon, he inquired and wanted to buy at least a copy and she said, not for sale, only for me... like 50 copies each of every release...

wow, nice discoveries technosomy :), happy for you!! the case already is worth buying!

in any case, the lady i think is not in thailand, she is either in malasia or somewhere else but i know that someone i know saw the pile of originals sealed of blue moon, he inquired and wanted to buy at least a copy and she said, not for sale, only for me... like 50 copies each of every release...

dam!

nope she is un-trackable sorry, it's the tale of a traveler who cannot really trace her back, so there is no way but I trust him completely when he told me he saw with his eyes the piles of sealed cds, he didn't have t make this story up, but said also she did not want to hear any reasons and she knew she was sitting on gold, and liked it like that.

nope she is un-trackable sorry, it's the tale of a traveler who cannot really trace her back, so there is no way but I trust him completely when he told me he saw with his eyes the piles of sealed cds, he didn't have t make this story up, but said also she did not want to hear any reasons and she knew she was sitting on gold, and liked it like that.

will probably turn up on ebay or discogs for thousands one day!!

Why is this cd so valuable ?

Rarity mostly. While some tracks are very common, the fact it's a blue moon compilation with a couple exclusives and that you cannot find copies anywhere makes it a very sought after collectible.