The best downtempo track by Astral Projection

radi6404

So what do you think is the best downtempo track by Astral projection? I don`t know how to create a poll here, somehow I don`t see the pool options but that could have to do with noscript not allow all scripts at the moment.

Anyway, for me the best Astral projection downtempo track is Unbelievable technology. It is by far better than any other downtempo track and is so magical and wide. It is very hypnotic and melanchoic, the track sounds fresh and reminds me of colder days, but it is so beautiful, that it has given something to my life. The melody and synthline is overwhelming.

Alone the atmospheric and strange mood of this track is so special, that this is pure art. The mood is reminds me somehow of church music. It is a friendly mood, melanchoic and optimistic at the same time. I have checked other tracks on that compilation and they are similar in sound.

the other downtempo tracks are big masterpeaces, but with Unbelievable Technology they overtook themself literally.

This topic is simply

unbelievable-thumb.jpg

I just got warning via PM by guardian and protector of Astral Projection topics on Psynews, even it's written on Croatian via Google translator (still don't know reason why we don't use english here, but here is translation):

You already posted the same in 'The Best Astral Projection Downtempo Track' (topic?) idiot.

i4on13.jpg

Couple of days ago without any reason he called me an imbecile, now i'm idiot, obviously he got priviledge to insult people on daily basis without and not getting any warning or limit. But it's OK, I know he meant to point me out that I shouldn't start many Astral Projection topics, so maybe that's reason why he tried to mark that as important, on Croatian :lol:

I remeember, ok so this topic can be deleted or the spam be removed. but the last topci has not been only about down- tempo track so i am really pissed off by the spamming here continiously.

The last thread was a summary of all good things from Astral Projection, not a discussion about the downtempo tracks by Astral Projection.

Couple of days ago without any reason he called me an imbecile, now i'm idiot, obviously he got priviledge to insult people on daily basis without and not getting any warning or limit.

He has privilege to throw around inept insults without being warned in the same way that babies have "privilege" to shit themselves in restaurants without being asked to leave.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.