Tracks like AP - Back from Hell

radi6404

Does someone know tracks similar to BAck from Hell by Astral Projection or is that a unique track. I have not heart anything similar and find it impressive. I really love the clean and science fiction sounds playing on this track. They give it a different atmosphere to normal goa or full on. It really sounds like some track that is associated with future, with computer screens everywhere, consoles, modern bus stops, shiny glass windows, skylines and such stuff. I have not heart similar synthsounds that sound so clean. But they are known for clean production anyway.

I think it's a pretty unique track? In fact it's just plain hard to think of single tracks that sound like other tracks, for me anyway.

Do you just want like futuristic psy maybe?

Also agree on having only one astral thread to rule them all lol.

noone?

Look at this thread, Radi. Look at darkill's replies. Notice how, even though nobody manages to find exactly what he's looking for, he thanks them for making the effort anyway? Instead of just complaining, as if the entire world revolved around him and people were therefore obliged to give him what he wants? Maybe if you tried doing that just one fucking time then people would be more inclined to respond to your requests in the future.

come on Rotwang, I have changed allready. I got much friendlier last time and complain less than earlier. I don't know why people don't see little improvements, when it is not up to their criteria. Look at my threads from several years ago and you will see that I was worse. So please see the improvement. Anyway Shpongled/247 wanted to recommend some music.

I fuck your mother

I guess that was it with:

come on Rotwang, I have changed allready. I got much friendlier last time and complain less than earlier. I don't know why people don't see little improvements, when it is not up to their criteria. Look at my threads from several years ago and you will see that I was worse.

You did a little bit of improvement, but considering you are several years older than when you first posted here that's not that much. I'm not saying this to put you down or anything. But you still work more or less along the same paterns than before: asking for recommendations or other stuff and getting impatient if you don't get them (not because people dont want to help but because there are few or maybe no songs that fit the description), making judgemental threads about stuff you don't know much about or simply missed some stuff (the thread about neogoa artists being poor is a good example of that, another one is the thread about etnica /pleiadians). On the plus side especially on the etnica thread you actually changed your mind after listening to some more tracks. That sure is a good thing! I still think that stuff like in the neogoa artists are poor-thread is rather annoying and prevents people from taking you seriously.

I tried hard last time and have removed all my insulting. Alos I have apologized about my bad thread of neogoa artists but noone took it seriously, it seems. Lately I am just starting recommendation threads without saying anything, but still few recommendations. Maybe aktually there are no tracks like the ones I am asking, that could be the truth. But on the other hadn I am not asking for some obscure tracks by unknown artists and want recommendations, I am always asking for well known and popular tracks by big artists and want something similar, so recommending something should not be that hard.

Well, if it weren't hard to recommend similar stuff then it should also be very easy to find similar stuff by just browsing through some old compilations. Since this did not help you to find simlar tracks so maybe it is actually hard to find similar stuff? Btw. it doesn't make a difference if a track is by a well-known artists or if it is on an obscure comp or not. Either people know similar stuff or they don't.

I fuck your mother

and on the menu today we have

• Egg and Bacon
  • Egg, Sausage and Bacon
  • Egg and Spam
  • Egg, Bacon and Spam
  • Egg, Bacon, Sausage and Spam
  • Spam, Egg, Sausage and Spam
  • Spam, Egg, Spam, Spam, Bacon and Spam
  • Spam, Spam, Spam, Egg and Spam
  • Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam

Radi you need to calm down with these threads, honestly. If you really want to keep doing this legit, then start compiling a list and when it looks big enough, post that and ask for relevant similar tracks to the list. This is all going a bit far and it indeed is cluttering up the space we all post in. These aren't bad or even spam threads, people ask for this stuff all the time, in heavy moderation. Also a healthy dose of respect to anyone trying to help is a given.

And for rest of you. Don't bother replying if you have nothing to contribute. If Radi alone keeps bringing the thread up then it will be dealt accordingly. This crap you're doing isn't helping anyone.

Also, if someone with some proper suggestions sees this thread, you can send radi a private message. For now I'm locking this.