Get phone number of girl patience?

radi6404

So I am chatting with a girl, long facebook chat, I know her in real life but only from seeing, not talked to her aktually, but we have great talk in facebook about nature, about intersts, about music and much more, I even tell her I do not wish to do deep stuff when I meet her first time and she says I know. Yet when I ask her for phone number she says "there is time" and I wont give it to you now. What is the best recipy to get her phone number? She says she has a boyfriend. Do I have to chat long with her or do I have to hit her hotspot in order to get her phone number. I really wish to only talk with her for first, then we will see what happens later.

She liked hallucinogen in Dub - LSD Remix, what esle can i send her?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She says she has a boyfriend" : if it is true, then just give up!

If she's lying then she is not interested.

So yeah, give up! Next :)

no way you can get a girl chatting on facebook, u have to see her in real, if she's interested she 'll let you know soon or later

You need to hit the hotspot, but it must look like an accident!! Seriously, don't ask her for her number directly, tell her that to do this or that would be cool, and when she agrees with something, you get the number on a natural way, not being invasive. Be also careful and don't keep chating for ever with her or you will become the cute little friend who only sees how she gets lucky with others..... :angry:

Or you could go for the plan B. Make sure she is over 18. Then talk dirty to her. Whatever happens, you don't waste your time. :D

Give her some Third Ear Audio;

Or Abakus, or Vibrasphere's chill stuff........... B)

This thread promises to deliver

"She says she has a boyfriend" : if it is true, then just give up!

If she's lying then she is not interested.

So yeah, give up! Next :)

no way you can get a girl chatting on facebook, u have to see her in real, if she's interested she 'll let you know soon or later

I think she is interested since she started today chat not me. Also we talked for two hours. I think she does have a boyfriend, that is almost sure since most girls in Bulgaria do, but maybe there is a slight chance if they diverse. The second thing I hope to do is get her infected wit psy which is also very difficult, she did not like the fast ones that much, she said not bad but she did not say they are great, she liked Hallucingoen in Dub though. I think with some tips from her and my capabillities to talk I can manage to get both more or less.

If I am very lucky I can make her register and post on this forum.

no way you can get a girl chatting on facebook

I Have.

After getting lucky with a girl one night I looked for her on facebook and found her. (Or at least I believed I had). A few months later we started chating on facebook only to find out that she was not the one. Anyway we had a good laugh and decided to meet. After that we dated each other for about 3 months and we are still good friends.....

I think she is interested since she started today chat not me. Also we talked for two hours. I think she does have a boyfriend, that is almost sure since most girls in Bulgaria do, but maybe there is a slight chance if they diverse. The second thing I hope to do is get her infected wit psy which is also very difficult, she did not like the fast ones that much, she said not bad but she did not say they are great, she liked Hallucingoen in Dub though. I think with some tips from her and my capabillities to talk I can manage to get both more or less.

then she probably doesn't care much about her boyfriend so there is a chance

but seriously :

"The second thing I hope to do is get her infected wit psy

If I am very lucky I can make her register and post on this forum."

Do you really think you can get a girl like that ? :D

I Have.

After getting lucky with a girl one night I looked for her on facebook and found her. (Or at least I believed I had). A few months later we started chating on facebook only to find out that she was not the one. Anyway we had a good laugh and decided to meet. After that we dated each other for about 3 months and we are still good friends.....

yes sorry i was not being clear, i meant if you can see her in real it's 100 times better than chatting on facebook :)

Or you could go for the plan B. Make sure she is over 18. Then talk dirty to her. Whatever happens, you don't waste your time. :D

Hahaha, it doesn't look as a waste of time but you'll need more than 50 tryout if you want it to work !

SHE fills her time (the gilrs LOVE the fillers :wub: )

my advise

stop chating with her even if she ask for chat

tell her that u are busy and u dont like to chat in this way

propably she will stop any try to chat,

(but if there is something, she will have u in back of her head when the correct time comes)

SHE fills her time (the gilrs LOVE the fillers :wub: )

my advise

stop chating with her even if she ask for chat

tell her that u are busy and u dont like to chat in this way

propably she will stop any try to chat,

(but if there is something, she will have u in back of her head when the correct time comes)

For sure it is much more than a time filler, I don#t know what it is but I will try to turn the wheel so she does get attracted to me more, the question is what to say and how to find her soft side.

Guest D N H

The second thing I hope to do is get her infected wit psy which is also very difficult..

It's very nice when a girl has a better musical perception than mainstream commercial nonsense. But that's not the most important thing. The difference lies in the relation with music, literature or arts and the affection of these on a person's life, thinking and attitude. There is where relation with music proves to be heartfelt or just something superficial, but nonetheless music type plays a good role.

As a conclusion, respect her musical preferences. She might like electronica, she might not. You might like her music, you might not.

Guest D N H

I think she is interested since she started today chat not me. Also we talked for two hours.

A girl likes to talk with you doesn't mean necessarily it's a love call.

If she's in relation with someone else, then it's not worth to get involved. Although sometimes this is questionable since girls are trapped or dull in a dead relation. Just make a "love-call", i mean show some delicate interest and step aside.

Yeah, her and I went out for about 4 years. Not worth it man. She has a terrible attraction towards garbage. Everyday I would ask her, "Hun, would you like to go to here, or to there, or anywhere?" and she would always rollll he eyes and say "no thanks... I would rather continue rolling around in this garbage". Day after day, she would just keep rolling in garbage. It was really depressing. Then, one day at the crack of dawn, i turned around in my bed and took a hard look into her eyes. As it turns out, she was a pig. It all made sense now.

So I put her in a pan and made some bacon.

It was the best bacon I have ever had.

Yeah, her and I went out for about 4 years. Not worth it man. She has a terrible attraction towards garbage. Everyday I would ask her, "Hun, would you like to go to here, or to there, or anywhere?" and she would always rollll he eyes and say "no thanks... I would rather continue rolling around in this garbage". Day after day, she would just keep rolling in garbage. It was really depressing. Then, one day at the crack of dawn, i turned around in my bed and took a hard look into her eyes. As it turns out, she was a pig. It all made sense now.

THREAD WINNAR

hahaha nice one bro !

It's very nice when a girl has a better musical perception than mainstream commercial nonsense. But that's not the most important thing. The difference lies in the relation with music, literature or arts and the affection of these on a person's life, thinking and attitude. There is where relation with music proves to be heartfelt or just something superficial, but nonetheless music type plays a good role.

As a conclusion, respect her musical preferences. She might like electronica, she might not. You might like her music, you might not.

She likes Reggie.

Guest D N H

Then it is very possible to like ambient-dub stuff like LSD (as you mentioned) and fusion, so ask her also for ethnic.

(I mean just friendly)

Guest D N H

You can make her a compilation with chilled stuff, probably a digital one since you have no physical contact, and maybe another with uptempo.

You can make known to her your music or the scene in general, but nothing more than that. You can't force to anyone your musical preferences. There isn't any kind of goa propaganda. If she likes it, she will follow, now or in the future.

And if you like a girl, it is for what she is.

Well, I don't want to force her ofcoruse her but it would be perfect to infect another person with goa trance, a girl. But it does not really seem to work, she says seh would like it in clubs but at home it is stresful for her.

Anyway the question is and remains, if I can get the phone number and how.

I had to put this again, and if is for number lets like your goa tracks, she might give you easier...

vpw-radi.jpg

Or you can show her your python on webcam, then you will know how are things :wub: