A Completely Different Music Recommendation Thread

Padmapani

I just travelled through time in my music library from the beginnings of goa to today and i noticed that i have nearly no fullon from after 2006. i have all the gems, those few fullon albums that stand out amongst the sea of shittiness. what i am asking now is a recommendation for fullon that perfectly characterizes this sea of shittiness in its purest form with all the clichés. so the album i'm looking for should include frequent breaks, stupid bass patterns that stop all the time, (multiple) buildups that lead nowhere, boring 3-note-melodies where the leads and bass play the exact same pattern, cheesy vocals and those minimal bleeps and bloops i hate so much.

i'm not looking for music like alien jesus that's stepped outside the psytrance realm, but basically the culmination of unimaginative shitty fullon.

do your worst :D

Some full-on from 2006 onwards (cheese included :D):

Alternative Controle: Alt + Ctrl

U-Recken: Aquatic Serenade

Digicult: Avenida De Belgica

Atma: Beyond Good And Evil

Sesto Sento: Come Together

System Nipel: Deep Into Matter

Audiotec: Freakshow

Space Buddha: Full Circle

v/A: Orientation Vol. 1 + 2

v/A: Positive Alchemists Vol. 1 - 4

v/A: The Ayahuaska Experience

v/A: The Beach 2006

v/A: Tokyo Tel-Aviv Vol. 1 - 3

Ferby Boys: Twilight Zone

Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks

Perplex: Electrodelic

Freaked Frequency: FF Syndrome

Beat Hackers: Notes Junky

Life Extension: Side Effects

v/A: The Hidden Dimension

U-Recken: Deeper Into Man

Sine Die: Life Hack

Space Buddha: No Shields

Digicult: Out Of This World

Sufi: Time Wave Zero

I don't know if those are bad and typicall enough for you (I personelly like some of them).

this thread is too good, I think I could not listen to this, anytime the bass stops i would burst out laughing so I woluld hurt my laughing muscles really a lot, that music is so strange and funny, it is just insane.

When reading your thread, I've feeling that you just hate full on

Seriously, why are you asking for shity full on ? Why do you even listen to it if you don't like it ? I means, it's up to you, of course, but thinking that every full on song are all shity it's closing your mind.

Anyway I've no "Shitty" full on to recommend you, I only keep what I like and don't listen much to what I dislike.

Maybe try somethings like Electro Sun :

Funny, it's also one of the full-on tracks I like. Not exactly a highlight of the genre but still decent.

Finally a thread with some fun and fights, it was high time. But that track does not even have the rolling bassline, so it is not one of the shitty full on tracks, Alien project use the rolling bassline and square kick drum for example.

That list of Tatsu'up there is quite good actually.

U-Recken - all albums are worth at least a listen

I will add Terrafractyl - All albums/tracks

Maybe try Trold as well. I classify as full on not dark or forest.

Mmm also old Talamasca.

*Note: these are my good non-generic recommendations, from someone so sick of the London full on scene and generic overused fm leads for 12 hours straight every party...

The track I posted is actualy one of my favourite full on one, but since I don't consider stuff like Atma as full on it change everything to me.

Anyway I didn't want to post a shity full on track, I wanted to post a good one, to prove that you can find good full on song.

Maybe you were looking for something like this :

If you really want shity full on, trust me and listen to this :

Which astral projection song did they remix ? Have you got a link ?

Yeah definitly the worst stuff you can ever find ! And I got this shit on an album, duuh, fortunately the other tracks are much better than this one !

I think I even rather listening to the full Lady gaga album than to this alone track !

sorry for the late reply everyone. i have almost no time on my hands right now.

Some full-on from 2006 onwards (cheese included :D):

[..]

I don't know if those are bad and typicall enough for you (I personelly like some of them).

thanks, i will check them out when i got a little more time than now. but some of those albums are quite good. the positive alchemists series, or atma or sufi for example. but perplex and sesto sento are probably good candidates.

When reading your thread, I've feeling that you just hate full on

Seriously, why are you asking for shity full on ? Why do you even listen to it if you don't like it ? I means, it's up to you, of course, but thinking that every full on song are all shity it's closing your mind.

Anyway I've no "Shitty" full on to recommend you, I only keep what I like and don't listen much to what I dislike.

Maybe try somethings like Electro Sun :

no way. i love good fullon, like the sufi or atma albums from up there or old talamasca, duotekk and the like (or even astrix' eye to eye) (the subgenre of psy i actually hat is darkpsy ;) ). i just want to have a sort of complete picture of psytrance in my library (and good psytrance sounds even better if you compare to the really awful stuff from time to time ;). besides, if don't have to listen to it for a whole party it can be quite funny acutally :)

this track is perfectly decent, i like it. if the fullon at parties would be like this i'd go way more often.

The track I posted is actualy one of my favourite full on one, but since I don't consider stuff like Atma as full on it change everything to me.

Anyway I didn't want to post a shity full on track, I wanted to post a good one, to prove that you can find good full on song.

Maybe you were looking for something like this :

If you really want shity full on, trust me and listen to this :

the first one is quite ok. a bit boring and uninspired, but i could dance to that music for hours.

the second one: yes! this is great! well not actually, but you know what i mean :). this is what i'm looking for, it's well worse than the currently worst fullon track i have in my library

(which was that one:

)

keep it coming :)

i just want to have a sort of complete picture of psytrance in my library

Ok, like if you wanted to be able to tell the history of Psychedelic Trance thought your collection ? I perfectly understand then !

the second one: yes! this is great! well not actually, but you know what i mean :). this is what i'm looking for, it's well worse than the currently worst fullon track i have in my library

If you want to buy it, you can find it on this compilation : V/A - Goa legends vol 1.

You maybe won't even need to buy it online : I bought mine in a famous shop where you can find all kind of CD's.

Im gonna search some more shity full on song in order to complete your library ;).

Ok, like if you wanted to be able to tell the history of Psychedelic Trance thought your collection ? I perfectly understand then !

If you want to buy it, you can find it on this compilation : V/A - Goa legends vol 1.

You maybe won't even need to buy it online : I bought mine in a famous shop where you can find all kind of CD's.

Im gonna search some more shity full on song in order to complete your library ;).

Haha, Swizz must be like wonderland, here in Germany there are no goa releases lately at all, neither are in Bulgaria or extremly difficult to find.

Haha, Swizz must be like wonderland, here in Germany there are no goa releases lately at all, neither are in Bulgaria or extremly difficult to find.

Well the alone Goa releases you may find are...Yellow Sunshine Record's release, which are known to be very commercial (I means, you know how much release they drop every month, I read somewhere it was like 1 release every 2 week. How can you give good compilation doing it like it ? There's no way).

I got three compilation from them, it was my first release and I didn't know how to buy Goa trance album this time. Now I know that most goa album are selled on the internet. I bought "V/A Goa trance revolution" this way.

Still, I could buy two compilation which aren't labelled by YSE and which sound correct. Goa legends vol 1 and Progressive Goa 2012 vol 1.

You could probably do a lot worse that just going to psyreviews.net and searching out 1- or 0-star reviews. Lots of appalling fullon to be found there. Here are some examples: link link link link link link link link link

Actually I didn't find the track I suggested by doing it this way :P.

YSE where here aswell but I don't think they are here anymore. YSE had a few good ones, PSI-Trance Explosion, it had the top Goa tracks.

Yea, YSE made some good release too, there's no doubt !

Don't forget that the album "The secret of meditation", from Atma, were realised under this label !

• 2 weeks later...