Why is there so little talk about Boris Blenn

radi6404

I have always been wondering why there is so little talk about Boris Blenn, he is one of the best or was one of the bes artists and has produced some of the best goa trance and amibent tracks. There are som many good tracks by him with different artist names that I am wondering why noone talks about him. His tracks have always incredible melodies and synthlines with use of the Juno 106.

All these tracks are in my opinion some of the best goa trance tracks:

Electric Universe:

Stardiver

Galaxia

Sunset Skyline

Astral Voyage

Orange Night

Elecric Pulsation

Out of time

alien Encounter Part 1

Boris Blenn

Portamento

Acid 3

Source of Emotion

Paradise Connection:

Paradise Connection

Creator

Endora

Joy

Endorian gravity

Trector

Rainbow spirit:

Sirius shuttle

And the other track, lol

So all those tracks are in my opinon unique masterpeaces that are as good and memorable as LSD or People Can Fly, why don't people talk about them at all?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a confession to make, i sometimes lay awake at night and imagine Boris and i having a romantic dinner for 2, of oysters and rhino horns, underneath a star lit sky, drinking champagne, and later dancing the night away, then we go back to boris's 5 star hotel room and make mad pasionate love until the sunrises, then breakfast, maybe a stroll around the lake, a spot of badminton, then back to boris's hotel room for a nightcap before his set at psysteparama!

i have a confession to make, i sometimes lay awake at night and imagine Boris and i having a romantic dinner for 2, of oysters and rhino horns, underneath a star lit sky, drinking champagne, and later dancing the night away, then we go back to boris's 5 star hotel room and make mad pasionate love until the sunrises, then breakfast, maybe a stroll around the lake, a spot of badminton, then back to boris's hotel room for a nightcap before his set at psysteparama!

:lol::lol:

Is there a naked painting of simon posford on the wall, cause If it does, I've been there :D

Come on Radi, we have plenty of talk about electric universe...

and btw you forgot Jupiter 8000 also a side project of him...

you didn't pass the Boris Blenn test yet ;)

http://www.discogs.c...st/Jupiter 8000

:lol::lol:

Is there a naked painting of simon posford on the wall, cause If it does, I've been there :D

Come on Radi, we have plenty of talk about electric universe...

and btw you forgot Jupiter 8000 also a side project of him...

you didn't pass the Boris Blenn test yet ;)

http://www.discogs.c...st/Jupiter 8000

there was actually well more like a collage if you like, graham, raj, r and b were in it to!

there was actually well more like a collage if you like, graham, raj, r and b were in it to!

To bad, it seems we were in a different dimension :(

I really should upgrade to the I phone 13 cause I have teleportation problems when I'm abroad :unsure:

I have always been wondering why there is so little talk about Boris Blenn, he is one of the best or was one of the bes artists and has produced some of the best goa trance and amibent tracks. There are som many good tracks by him with different artist names that I am wondering why noone talks about him. His tracks have always incredible melodies and synthlines with use of the Juno 106.

All these tracks are in my opinion some of the best goa trance tracks:

Electric Universe:

Stardiver

Galaxia

Sunset Skyline

Astral Voyage

Orange Night

Elecric Pulsation

Out of time

alien Encounter Part 1

Boris Blenn

Portamento

Acid 3

Source of Emotion

Paradise Connection:

Paradise Connection

Creator

Endora

Joy

Endorian gravity

Trector

Rainbow spirit:

Sirius shuttle

And the other track, lol

So all those tracks are in my opinon unique masterpeaces that are as good and memorable as LSD or People Can Fly, why don't people talk about them at all?

again, that is YOUR opinion. I do believe there are many artists around who are way more underrated than your Boris Blenn :P

and to be honest i have seen more topics on Blenn lately, than on X-dream, Jaia or Chi-AD. Was it necessary to create one more topic ?

There are no topics about those artists but they are appreciated a lot. They are being mentioned in any goa trance appreciation topic as being some pioneers of goa trance, but Boris Blenn is mentioned less. That is no problem but I really think he is underrated.

I don#t get you. Why do you want to make love with Boris, are you gay? I would invite a skinny girl for that, but making love with Boris. Maybe you could invite a girl for psychedelic dancing, a girl like Paris hilton so she can dance psychedelically to his or your goa trance tracks.

Guest neurogen

id say there is enough threads about him.

there is at least 4 threads about him in the first 2 pages of general psytrance forum.

Id say thats enough.

Why is there so little talk about Boris Blenn

It's not Astral

I don#t get you. Why do you want to make love with Boris, are you gay? I would invite a skinny girl for that, but making love with Boris. Maybe you could invite a girl for psychedelic dancing, a girl like Paris hilton so she can dance psychedelically to his or your goa trance tracks.

lol !

Man, the majority of the artist I like is almost not talked about here (except in review section). But that's totally ok because tastes are different and it's not always necessary to talk about them. I think the biggest thing talked about here on the forum is goa trance after all, so there shouldn't be much to complain. If you want to get your opinion across about certain artist and albums you like, post a thread in the review section. People that also have a interest in this will look in to the thread.

By the way, theres another 2 page Boris Blenn topic not mentioned here. It's on the 3d page in this section.

Guest neurogen

Man, the majority of the artist I like is almost not talked about here (except in review section). But that's totally ok because tastes are different and it's not always necessary to talk about them. I think the biggest thing talked about here on the forum is goa trance after all, so there shouldn't be much to complain. If you want to get your opinion across about certain artist and albums you like, post a thread in the review section. People that also have a interest in this will look in to the thread.

By the way, theres another 2 page Boris Blenn topic not mentioned here. It's on the 3d page in this section.

Ok thats 5 threads in 3 pages. isnt that enough?

can someone please ban radi6404. In fact, I dont even think he should walk the earth on accounting the sexual fantasises thread.

Thank god for ignore function so i never have to see another thing he writes.

Posted Image

there is no discussion about the oldschool stuff about Boris Blenn, there is discussion about some psystep and some new full- on releases, I agree.

Neurogen: Be careful not to get banned yourself, since I have done absolutely no validation against the forum rules at all so there is absolutely no reason to get banned at all. I have not even recieved one warning since I am here and most users get along well with me on this forum, so if you are unhappy and depressed because you live in such a dark country like Sweden I am not faulty for your winter depressions because you don#t recieve enough sunlight. Move away from there but don't bother me with your smelly crapand your oldfashioned way of sexual thinking.

there is no discussion about the oldschool stuff about Boris Blenn, there is discussion about some psystep and some new full- on releases, I agree.

Neurogen: Be careful not to get banned yourself, since I have done absolutely no validation against the forum rules at all so there is absolutely no reason to get banned at all. I have not even recieved one warning since I am here and most users get along well with me on this forum, so if you are unhappy and depressed because you live in such a dark country like Sweden I am not faulty for your winter depressions because you don#t recieve enough sunlight. Move away from there but don't bother me with your smelly crapand your oldfashioned way of sexual thinking.

:blink:

no warnings yet dude, u do like to off side people even though you don't know you are doing it.

and you have been banned before.

lucky i like you radi!

maybe in the same way i love boris if you are a good boy

it's all the same in the dark my friend!