Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

Infinity Project - World of the Acid Dealer - well first I have that awesome hologram edition of DtG4 & it sure is pretty. as for the song, I always liked it. brilliant sound in the track but it could of been much more rhythmic with those delicious layers. I was feeling 7's with it but I'll give it 8/10. My favorite part has always been the "wah wah WAH" sounds at 4:56

my submission, you need to scroll to 4:17 in this video where it is mixing in. the track is Manmademan - Deliverance ;p I wont stop talking about this one hahaha

I give a 6.9 - not quite a 7. it bugs me when a track has something good then it just stops...breakdown.. rest of the track is ok.

so I bought some vinyl a few months back and have been sitting on it. I played this one today and WHAT WAS I THINKING ;P love it! Long live Flying Rhino! too bad the video has poor sound.

Darshan - Windchime

6.5/10 - Im not the biggest Darshan fan though. Some parts I really like and some parts just have a slight emptiness to me.

Alright, still testing the waters Im going to try some hard trance next

(are we supposed to keep this to GOA/PSY or trance in general or is it up to the poster?)

It will not open for me so I will rate the Darshan track aswell. It is not bad, nice osounds however a bit simple and not very spectacular. 4/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gnCTKWPcp44#!

This is very unknown, but a very very emotional goa track, it is like thinking of a beautiful girl or of love, adrenalin boost definatly, but very uknown, the melodies are impressive.

Guest D N H

Let's see...

Inside of Me (Spacecorn vs. Artificial Club Mix). It's not the kind of trance i would usually listen to, but from the other hand doesn't impress me. It looks a bit plain to me with the exceptions of few sounds & effects.

Buddha Bar - Voice of Buddah - Progressive Goa Trance. Not a bad track. Nice sounds, interesting melodies, it has a loyal spirit. Few sounds a liitle less shaped and a little repetitive. 7.5/10

This is very unknown, but a very very emotional goa track, it is like thinking of a beautiful girl or of love, adrenalin boost definatly, but very uknown, the melodies are impressive.

oh my! that is one of the first songs I ran into when getting into goa. It showed up on a search using a p2p ;p I dont see it as emotional but definately trying to hit ya hard for a good time ^_- for me, it kind of faded out with so many listens but still is ok.

Electric Universe - Alien Encounter - not played this album in a long time but that track is stunning. a masterpiece in soundwork, pulls you in. it puts me into space, floating, and the rest of the sounds are my curiousity of what I'll find next. so superb! 10's!!

here is a beautiful track that is very different for the psychedelic medium. hypnotic the entire way through with blissful melodies. puts your mind in a trance. space goa 8)

I dont see it as emotiona

I talked about it with a friend and he does seen it as emotional, so I think this forum defines emotional wrong, that track is definatly emotional, it raises your adrenalin and that is emotional.

This track is awesome, but has shitty sound quality on YouTube, Laughing Buddha - "If You Think You're Psykik":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTj1stcZreU

haha! I have that same neon yellow vinyl ;p Honestly, this track is THE perfect example of psychedelic trance. hands down! how much it switches up its offerings and then still brings them back around for the climaxes. the intricate sound design and textures. even the blissful light moments. heck yeah dude! a fat 20/10! I need to bust this sucka out!

Doof - Youth of the Galaxy - this one is special to me. the last minute is my favorite cuz its hard hitting emotionally for me. I feel something unlike any other. also, this vinyl is the only way to go for the true experience. the remixes dont live up to it and any other release with the original has it shortened a bit. some releases are mixed, hence shortening its length.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHTKGKvAXA

Not bad, a bit repetative but the rythm is good. Definatly more tracks with this rythm should exist.

5,5 / 10

It seems the older the better, just found this today when looking for beautiful Black sun tracks aka Youth.

Nice electronic sounding track, the synths and darker sounds give it atmosphere, it gets a rating of 6/10.

This for me is really awesome. It is a very old sounding track and the dark melody starting at 3 42 and repeating a few more times is a melody that is so entrancing- This is a simple track but the E guitar and the dark melodies let me really get into trance, it is really alive music which is typical for youth.

The track is too cheesy for me, it has cheesy sounds which I don't like very much and a hard kickdrum, but it is not a bad track and fits very well in a set or playlist for long listening, so.

5/10

Shakta - "Kick the Baby":

Its got that awesome part in the middle but kind of boring on each side of it. I like Shakta too but this isnt a favorite of his at all for me. 4/10

changing gears just cuz its a goa-fest ;p some fun psytrance. this was the first to come to mind due to I remember it being dooope back when. and kinda still is for me. ha!