Light goa Trance

radi6404

radi is it tracks like this u're talking about ?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qckcVFUqiFg

this is exaclty the style I am after, except the melody at 9 minutes is a bit difficult to follow, but the track is very laid back, yet it is deep and emotional and is great for background listening while driving or while reading some articles on the internet.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neurogen

The Antidote - sunrise has nothing to do with light goa Trance. It is very deep in my opnion and puts you ina direct and intense journey. it is not a track you can play azt the background, cause it raises your emotion emidiatelly, not light at all.

neurogen

I don+#t have a clue where you live, but I guess in a country much in the north. since your definition of Hunab <Ku being aggressive, especially Corridors of Chaos and the other tracks on that album makes not senc, look, in my opinion aggressive Goa trance, and others have said that aswell is,

Astral projection - Live on mars

Astral Projection - Searching for UFOs

Astral Projection - Visions of nasca

MFG - Experience

MFG - Why

MFG - We are the mashines

Psychaos in general is a bit aggressive, but extremly good.

And the mentioned Hunab Ku tracks are not aggressive at all, they are light and great for background listening, Blue Planet Corp is a bit lighter indeet, but not a lot.

The definitions of being emotional, aggressive, deep, dark and so on are very strange in this forum anyway. Goa trance lovers that I know in real life or on Facebook describe things differently. For example they would classify most Astral Projection tracks as "emotional", like they really are. They would classify Blue Planet corp or Hunab Ku as light and they would classify Boris Bleen as emotional and straight forword and euphoric, But they would not classify Hunab Ku as aggressive.

Ehhh.. OK dude. My bad. Of course we here on Psynews are wrong - and you and your facebook friends are correct.

:facepalm:

Also, how the hell do you classify Astral Projection as agressive? In no way are that music agressive.

Your Hunab Ku track is well over 150 bpm and indeed very agressive! Get your definitions straight, dude. Maybe its ur english thats off, I dunno.

sorry man, but you are just wrong here, I understand English very well, but send someone who listens metall the Hunab Ku track and send him Live on mars and ask him, which track is more aggressive.

In my definition aggressive music is music with sharp sounds, heavy melodies, a rather dark or depressed mood. Corridors of Chaos is such a happy track you can't say it has anything to do with dark.

this is a bit aggressive but also a true masterpeace, it is more aggressive than the Hunab Ku track.

Guest neurogen

sorry man, but you are just wrong here, I understand English very well, but send someone who listens metall the Hunab Ku track and send him Live on mars and ask him, which track is more aggressive.

In my definition aggressive music is music with sharp sounds, heavy melodies, a rather dark or depressed mood. Corridors of Chaos is such a happy track you can't say it has anything to do with dark.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRidd2kVPYU

this is a bit aggressive but also a true masterpeace, it is more aggressive than the Hunab Ku track.

we are discussing goatrance here. I was referring to goatrance not any genre - like metal. Of course compared to Death Core Hunab Ku is not agressive.

I took for granted we were discussing the different forms of goatrance, not music overall.

Corridors of Chaos IS agressive goa, since its fast, in your face acidy loops, etc.

I cant understand how you can say Astral Projection is more agressive.

Oh yeah, How can I be "WRONG"?

Music is subjective and so is definitions APPARANTLY. Since we disagree - then it must be subjective.

Also, Im sure I can round up equally many people who agree with me - than you can who disagree with me.

Last thing... You brought up the term "dark" as in I implied said track was dark. This is totally incorrect - just because I define it as beeing agressive - doesnt mean its either light or dark. Agressive to me is fast, in your face music. It can still be very happy it has nothing to do with it.

edit: oh yeah.. I DO find this track to be on the darker side. The pitch and tone the track is in has a dark vibe.

good to have you back radi!

was wondering how long you could keep away

Always fun to see how he takes subjective feelings granted as facts isn't it? :D

OT.: What do you think of the Antares track I posted earlier radi, does that fit your taste of light goa?

not sure, I liked the track of Posted ImageManuser more. your track has some big key changes that I really don#t like in goa trance, otherwise it is ok. But I don#t like Goa tracks that have key changes of half an octave all the tim and all the elements like bassline and other things change with it aswell.

this is exaclty the style I am after, except the melody at 9 minutes is a bit difficult to follow, but the track is very laid back, yet it is deep and emotional and is great for background listening while driving or while reading some articles on the internet.

YEAHHH Radi !!! Lol

SO i finally understood what u mean by "light goa trance"

the track "Minas Morgul" is from the album "age of aquarius" http://www.discogs.c...us/release/3933

you should check out the whole album even if i think the track i put here is the best of the album.

I'm also looking for this kind of goa, really relaxing and well executed. Not easy to find something similar ...

Unfortunately i don#t know about the names of the tracks, especially Adrenalimum drum.

About Elysium,

Elysium - Interpretation of dreams

Elysium - ance of the celestial beings

Elysium - Subconciousness

those are not too tribal and probably some others, but I have to boot on other SSD windows to listen to them since there is no mediamonkey installed on this SSD windows

Guest neurogen

ok thanx radi, and if by chance you remember some of the names of good tracks by Adrenalim drum, tell me (y)

Hard Er Drums is pretty good. Classic from 1997. The style is really not for me, but since you guys were discussing him,... Its Har-El btw, from California Sunshine who is Adrenalin Drum

I have the Spectral track allready, it is not bad. The artifact303 track is very nice by the way. it is not exactly according to my definition but I like the Astral style of them. Are there more tracks like that by Artifact303?

• 4 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

How about MOS - bug

and maybe sandman - witchcraft. Or is witchcraft too experimental?

Or what about,

Killing Joke - Love Like Blood (Deedrah RMX)

http://youtu.be/2wvV61Ui8io

Genetic- floor

Or that's to much psytrance?

Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom (M.O.S.) - Bug

http://youtu.be/zE92C7OjzCA