The best goa party locations you ever had

Anoebis

Because in another topic we were talking about old parties, I started to think... What is the coolest/nicest location where you ever danced on goa-trance with all our fellow freaks?

I had to think a lot, but for me... In Belgium:

On the terrace of this castle , with a spectacular view over the valley...

Posted Image

Outside of Belgium my favourites...

The beach of Samothraki in 2001 :) Sitting on the beach (so with the sea behind you) you had this stellar view:

Posted Image

And in 2004 I also LOVED the fantastic centuries old forests in Romania on the Transylvania Calling festival :)

Posted Image

Best was in Banja Luka, Republika Srpska:

Posted Image

Sorry, i don't have clean photo of that place but is awesome, old mill, river... nature! Thats me and Arronax.

Was good also in spa over my city, place - amphitheatar of cultural center:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, it's a LONG time ago... :) But in 2004 I did whole eastern Europe, and we visited Transylvania calling (back them mostly goa & suomi and only 200 people... ) and the surrounding. I remember Sibiu, some great forests and medieval Dracula castles... :) At that time I didn't even know E-Mantra was Romanian, héhé :)

In a house dating from the Meiji period, that was located in a valley, surrounded by mountains, in the middle of nowhere in Nagano prefecture in Japan. It was a small gathering, but damn the surroundings where so amazing...

My only regret is that I never took pictures...

South Africa. Apart from the amazing landscapes you also get to meet some baboons as you go for a ride on a bike from the camp.

On my wish list Australia is top........

There´s no way to upload pics to the forum??