In no particular order...

It hasn't made me wealthy

It has spawned bad movies

Sites like ebay, that have gotten dragged into commercial oblivion

failure to meet the girl of my dreams on dating sites

proliferation of dumb videos that millions watch on Youtube

a bonanza for advertisers selling things I'll never buy

and the failure of the 'entertainment' thread on psynews to entertain me

It has made the world look a whole lot stupider than it was before.

There is of course the same amount of stupid people but now they have easy access to internet which allows them to spread their dumbfuckery all over the place.

Fall of MySpace lol

It's so sucks now that i don't want think about it. I had many contacts there, not just artists and labels, and good lads too... so sucks. It seems that FB follow their steps too.

The only reason Myspace still exists is that, even though the price keeps going down, everyone who buys it has spent WAY too much money to just kill it. Give it a few years and some kid in his mom's basement will spend $5 for the site.

The fall of Myspace was due to their decision to let people put any goddamned thing they wanted on it. With the insane animated gifs that froze any computer not created directly by the hand of god.

The only reason Myspace still exists is that, even though the price keeps going down, everyone who buys it has spent WAY too much money to just kill it. Give it a few years and some kid in his mom's basement will spend $5 for the site.

The fall of Myspace was due to their decision to let people put any goddamned thing they wanted on it. With the insane animated gifs that froze any computer not created directly by the hand of god.

Yea, all those gifs work on my computer lol.