Talamasca

Guest lifeform

Guest lifeform

I just bought his Beyond the Mask cd... this is terrible... it's so thin and ... bad... and way too many samples... of stupid stuff. now i understand why you all said talamasca was overrated. blah... just had to share my unfortunate encounter with talamasca

Guest --== MiLeS ==--

Maybe if U told us which groups U actually do like and regard as your Psygods we might understand a bit more why U dish this wonderful album.

I agree with the sample use but they are not dominant enough to spoil the party imo.

Guest Lifeform

well Miles... beleive it or not .. Miles is my last name man.. hehe.. anways.

My likings vary accross anything that sounds good. Nuff said.

Guest Setsuko

i like 'beyond the mask' more then his latest release ... 'musica divinorum' lost the touvh imo - same bassline , same build up - this was refreshing with ' beyond the mask' but now ... boring

Guest lÿsërgïç

the new album is nothing exciting for sure.

the old stuff was much more interesting (when the 3dvision sound was still fresh).

but Meykes, how can u like that time simulation so much? damn ...to me it sounds like euro club trance. :(

Lÿsërgïç, you're right, it sounds a bit like euro club trance (like you call it), but I'm from Belgium and I listened to that kind of music before I 'discovered' goa. Anyhow, I like Time Simulation very much, and I've noticed that when they play it here on psy-party's, everybody goes wild, so I guess I'm not the only one...

Guest PsYoNic

......personally i like the tracks on beyond the mask better except that it was a bad production imho...i catch myself not playing the album 'cause of the "bad sound" it has.....musica divinorum is the other way around: better sound, good production but the tracks are less.....

• 14 years later...

Lestat has written the best track of all time. Yeah, I mean Sinai.

For years he was my favourite artist. From 1997 to 2003 he only made superb tracks. Too bad he went full mainstream.

The Sinai/Halloween 12" is definitely the best thing that he has done

technically speaking, yes. That is his best stuff.

The Acid on Halloween is so sweet and Sinai was like a Goatrance Nuke when it hit, Space Dwarves. Lepton Head (deedrah) level nuke.

everybody... listen carefully...