NOW! This is Psytrance......

TranceVisuals

This track is very special to me, and I think is seminal in the history of psytrance, so I was

chuffed that Colin okay'd me making a video for it.

Fuck Neo-Goa-Psy-Wanky-Full-Dark-Whipped-Fondant-Centre-Public-School-Trance....

This imho is some of what it was all about....

NOW COMMENCE YOUR MEDITATION. :D

This track is very special to me, and I think is seminal in the history of psytrance, so I was

Fuck Neo-Goa-Psy-Wanky-Full-Dark-Whipped-Fondant-Centre-Public-School-Trance....

Wait a second...did you listen to this after reading my conversation with OOOD? You know the one where I told them that from a Dj's viewpoint, their debut LP on Cabbage was over shadowed by the flood of Flying Rhino, Matsuri, Dragon Fly Releases and that the Kundalini Alias that was released at the same time as their EP, Snake/Kundalini had hurt the distribution of it. However, Unconsious Collective's EP on Flying Rhino was Awesome and I had no Idea that U.C. was an Alias of OOOD?

Either way, there are no coincidences. However, I don't know why their focus was on my not politically correct viewpoint and yet they failed to appreciate the enormous compliment I had given them for this EP. Unless, I have somehow transcended any ego, as an artist, I would forget anything but the compliment.

In a nutshell my rambling went like this: Yeah that sucks about your debut blah...blah...blah.... however, holy shit that release from U.C. was one of the vinyl that I bought, it was awesome. I had no idea that was OOOD.

If the tables were turned, they could have berated me for two pages, but one sentence that stated my dj mix, especially @ ___ blew me away. That would have made the other two pages disappear like novelty ink. Don't yo agree? T. Viz (that's your hip-hop alias);)

That is indeed a good track.

Great spirals!

Goa Spirit 2 Posted Image

This track came from my copy of Suntrance Vol. 2, (Track 2), which I brought just for this track. :D

This was the one I bought in 1996. It is much better for a DJ than a compilation or LP.

Posted Image

A really really cool track!! one of the best outputs from the scene, although maybe not as known as some other goa classics.

It gets better with the years..... like good wine!! :wub:

I like Synchronicity Converger, more.

Great track :wub:

Like your video for it :) Cheers!

I like Synchronicity Converger, more.

Both sides are cool, but I would still say that fluorostani seems to get older better. I think Synchronicity Converger has this 90ties acid lines that revealed

very much the time when it was done. Fluorostani sounds timeless. :rolleyes:

Thanks Yodhe for making the video, and thanks everyone for your kind words :) To this day, that track is a career high for me, and I am humbled by the affection with which it's remembered here.

er

fries with that?

Thanks Yodhe for making the video, and thanks everyone for your kind words :) To this day, that track is a career high for me, and I am humbled by the affection with which it's remembered here.

er

fries with that?

Cool to hear that. It's kind of rare that the fans and the producers consider the same album, 12", track a master stroke, a chef d'oeuvre, whatever.

Awesome track, regardless, up there with the best of them. Period.