Where are they now?

Ormion

We had an interesting thread once about Goa/Psy artists that got disappeared through the years.

I think it's time for part 2.

Anyone knows what happened to Mark Allen? I know that he switched to progressive years ago, but what's he doing today?

Feel free to contribute with your disappeared artist.

Mark Allen has been three times in Greece the last 2 years, playing mostly old music (retro sets). Last time it was before one month, playing together with Mike Maguire. Also he will be back in Greece during August (Aurora festival, Samothraki Island). Probably he is still active as a dj but not as a music producer.

Institut Für Bassforschung!

A couple years ago I heard "Narkotische Früchte" on some DJ stream I was listening to and got all excited about it. Of course I was a bit drunk at the time, and I tend to get excited about things when I'm drunk. Still, I searched later and had a hard time finding the song. I bought Vibration Four which has "Der Grosse Kumpo", but I didn't think that song was as good, and I'm not really a prog fan anyway. Eventually I found the Narkotische Früchte/Der Grosse Kumpo single used online and bought it. I'm glad I have it, but of course when I finally got it I didn't find "Narkotische Früchte" to be quite as good as I remembered. But it's pretty cool.

Still, these guys made 2 or 3 songs together and that's it? Discogs has a nebulous CDr listed with one more song called "I.F.B." plus a bunch of "Untitled" songs.