happy mother's day for all you mom's

Dark_Puppy

Congratulations to you and your wife, Dark_Puppy.

thanks! having a baby girl. Gonna lull her to sleep with goa. :wub: maybe ambient.. we'll see how it goes. ;)

thanks! having a baby girl. Gonna lull her to sleep with goa. :wub: maybe ambient.. we'll see how it goes. ;)

I could imagine this goes quite well. My mom always played records when I was a baby. Well, not to put me asleep but when she was doing the housework. Mostly rock from the 60ies and 70ies (Deep Purple, Steppenwolf, Pink Floyd, Stones and what not) and later whatever came into her hands. It was great to grow up with music (good music ;)), so go for it!! :)

I could imagine this goes quite well. My mom always played records when I was a baby. Well, not to put me asleep but when she was doing the housework. Mostly rock from the 60ies and 70ies (Deep Purple, Steppenwolf, Pink Floyd, Stones and what not) and later whatever came into her hands. It was great to grow up with music (good music ;)), so go for it!! :)

My mom listened to a lot of Pink Floyd, Eagles, Grand Funk Railroad, the Who, Linda Rondstadt, Emmylou Harris, Cream, E.L.O., and Kansas when I was a little one. All my dad ever listened to was country (maybe a little Floyd).

My wife only cares for light rock, pop, club rap, and 80s.. She can't stand half of what I listen to. :blink: so mostly I'll be playing stuff for the baby when she's not around :D

Congrats DP

I get screwed every year my mother's day though as I am from England where it is celebrated 2 months earlier than Japan where I live so I forget about it every year until it is way too late.

Congrats DP

I get screwed every year my mother's day though as I am from England where it is celebrated 2 months earlier than Japan where I live so I forget about it every year until it is way too late.

well if you would have read this thread earlier.. haha could have called someone and say "hey"... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

well if you would have read this thread earlier.. haha could have called someone and say "hey"... ;)

But this thread was made well after Mother's day in England so I would have needed a time machine :lol:

I dont want to be a mum anymore.....I really dont like teenagers at all!! Daughter now 16, out of compulsary education and has no thought for her future.....I dont want her living here forever! I WANT MY LIFE BACK........:((

(sorry about that...needed a rant)

Rant accepted!

Kick her out and see how she does. Worked for me, I went to college and got a decent job because of it (I ran far away thoug, be ready for that).