Wanted! Will pay generously!

Malachyte

Hi!

I've been looking for the following releases for a long time, and would be willing to pay a fair amount of money for them:

CDs:

Angel Tears - Ethno Electro

C.J. Catalizer - Across The Universe
NOTE: I'm aware that this was re-released (digital only) on Altar Records. I'm only interested in the original CD release.

Crossing Mind - Diffractions & Attractions
NOTE: I'll probably never find a CD copy of this but one can dream!

Darude - Ignition
NOTE: I'm a bit embarrassed to even include this... and I know it's not even an official release, but it's a release I decided I wanted to try to find back when I was a teenager first getting into trance music... at this point I'd still like to track it down just for nostalgia's sake.

Electrypnose - Rêve De Neige

Electrypnose ‎- Perdu Au Milieu De Nul Part

Electrypnose ‎- Alienation

Electrypnose ‎- La Voie Du Coeur

Toï Doï - Psychedelic Home

DIGITAL:

Martin Cooper - Martin Cooper
NOTE: I can't find this anywhere as a legitimate paid download nor on any torrent sites or anywhere else. As with the Asia 2001 releases above I'd prefer to purchase legitimately if possible, but if it was originally a free release I'd be willing to pirate it... any information or links would be much appreciated.

Toï Toï - Radio Ouate
NOTE: I can't find anywhere to purchase this release legitimately or even pirate it if I wanted to... any information would be appreciated!

Please PM me if you have any of these releases and are willing to let them go.

/Malachyte

• 2 months later...

I added several new items to my wantlist. Please contact me if you have any of these and are willing to sell! :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated OP again. One item less!! :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Updated OP again - found a copy of Aural Planet - Lightflow!!! :-D

• 2 months later...

Updated OP again:

Removed Sundial - Metabasis, added Knight of the Light - Crusade EP

• 5 months later...

Updated OP once again:

Removed Aes Dana - Aftermath (YAY!!!!), Astral Projection - The Blissdom EP, and Electrypnose - Brain Stretching.

Added two Toï Doï releases.

• 7 months later...

Updated OP:

Removed Aural Planet - Part: Second (Yay! Aural Planet / Sundial / Sundial Aeon collection complete!!!)

Added Spade - Nostal-G

C'mon people, help me out here! At least someone must know where I can find the digital releases from the OP!

• 7 months later...

Weird listing!
Send me a PM I may help with smth.
Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Good idea asking here.. I too would love to anyway be able to get ahold of those Toi Doi releases. Message me if anything comes your way ;D Maybe contacting the man himself on a social website??

Well the TOI DOI album, that i bought in 2000 or 2001 when was released, it isa bunch of unreleased tracks in 128 kbps burned on a cdr by mp3.com.

I think that some of these tracks deserves to be properly released but at the same time i think this release is a bit hard to get, it was just for "who knew" back then as it wasn't advertised anywhere but since i was literally scanning mp3.com for anything related to goa back then i did buy it. I think it is somehow OK but not exceptional. Radio Ouate at the time of release I listened to the previews and didn't find it too interesting so i skipped, it was a mixture of drum n bass and other experiments if I remember right.
The idea would be to re-release the best tracks of psychedelic home, that could be nice.

• 2 years later...

OP Updated! Finally tracked down a copy of M-Sphere - Tread In, and a kind discogs user shared Spade - Nostal-G with me as well, so those two releases have been removed. I also added several new ones to the list. Please PM me if you have anything on my list you're willing to let go for a price!

• 5 months later...

Updated OP again.

Removed:

Knight of the Light - Crusade EP after purchasing the remastered version (with two extra tracks!) from Submoon Records this year.

Added [CD]:

Angel Tears - Ethno Electro

Added [Digital]:

Asia 2001 - Sound Addiction Part I

Asia 2001 - Sound Addiction Part II

Sylica-X - The Re-Search EP

Please see more specific notes in original post for each item and please contact me if you have any of the CDs and are willing to sell, or if you have any information on the digital releases on my want list!

^^

I did! Definitely the most money I've ever spent on a CD... but it was satisfying to finally track it down! I'll be just as excited if and when I can find a copy of CJ Catalizer's "Across The Universe" on CD, I've been looking for that one for nearly as long as I was looking for Aftermath.

I'm just going to bump this one more time to ask specifically if anyone knows where I can get any of the three following releases (just copy-pasted from my OP). I find it really bizarre that three DIGITAL releases from as recently as 2013 are already hard to find. I'm accustomed to the challenge of tracking down rare CD releases but this is just silly... surely these releases must still be available in some corner of the internet! Anyone have any information?

Asia 2001 - Sound Addiction Part I

Note: I'm aware that most of these tracks were re-released as part of Vision Future, but there are actually two tracks which are exclusive to this release, so I'd like to track it down. I've found it on torrent sites, etc. but would prefer to not download it illegally if it was originally a paid release (and not just a free promo or whatever). Any information on where to purchase this release legally would be much appreciated, or if it was originally a free release anyway I would feel ok about pirating it... if anyone knows, please let me know!

Asia 2001 - Sound Addiction Part II

Note: I'm aware that most of these tracks were re-released as part of Vision Future, but there are actually three tracks which are exclusive to this release, so I'd like to track it down. I've found it on torrent sites, etc. but would prefer to not download it illegally if it was originally a paid release (and not just a free promo or whatever). Any information on where to purchase this release legally would be much appreciated, or if it was originally a free release anyway I would feel ok about pirating it... if anyone knows, please let me know!

NOTE: I can't find this anywhere as a legitimate paid download nor on any torrent sites or anywhere else. As with the Asia 2001 releases above I'd prefer to purchase legitimately if possible, but if it was originally a free release I'd be willing to pirate it... any information or links would be much appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Removed Sound Addiction Part I and Part II. Was able to find mp3s online...

The CDs left on my list at this point are probably nearly impossible to find these days, but surely someone out there has the files for the two digital releases left on my list:

Toï Toï - Radio Ouate
NOTE: I can't find anywhere to purchase this release legitimately or even pirate it if I wanted to... any information would be appreciated!

Anyone have the files for either of these two??

• 1 month later...

just contact gilbert direct, he's a nice guy and will prob just give them to you

I've tried - on Facebook, on soundcloud, and I think in a few other places as well... with no reply. Do you know of a better way to contact him? Is he a user here on psynews?

Once I sent a message to Gilbert on Facebook re a certain track he did (actually questioning if a track on a particular trance compilation was by him or not since the artist name was like one of his aliases) and didn't reply - even though he saw the message.

• 3 months later...