new school goa to chill on the summer beaches

draeke

hello everyone, i am looking for advices for tracks in the range of 125 to 140 bpm MAX, melodic and beautiful.

The perfect example is the last track of temple of chaos.. JEEZ that track is simply amazing!!

A complex journey that could be very well played even outside of a party, while driving or being on the beach.

I am not looking for lower tempo stuff, proper downtempo, but rather that middle tempo trance that is not banging enough for the dancefloor but perfect for these aforementioned situations.

Let me know your advices.. i know there are a lot of tracks like that on suntrip and for sure on other labels so why not make a full list of them ?

Something released as "full on" could be ok too if is melodic enough.. (i mean released on labels that usually make only full on modern psy stuff)

hello everyone, i am looking for advices for tracks in the range of 125 to 140 bpm MAX, melodic and beautiful.

The perfect example is the last track of temple of chaos.. JEEZ that track is simply amazing!!

A complex journey that could be very well played even outside of a party, while driving or being on the beach.

I am not looking for lower tempo stuff, proper downtempo, but rather that middle tempo trance that is not banging enough for the dancefloor but perfect for these aforementioned situations.

Let me know your advices.. i know there are a lot of tracks like that on suntrip and for sure on other labels so why not make a full list of them ?

Something released as "full on" could be ok too if is melodic enough.. (i mean released on labels that usually make only full on modern psy stuff)

Humm are you just looking for new stuff or old stuff too?

If so , check out Children of Dub , very good for those moments where you relax , chill and meditate :)

I'll let you know if i find some more.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqOnzWI-e7w

thanks for the hints but please try not to suggest me anything over 139 bpm that would be too fast for what i have in mind. it has to be mid tempo really and theoretically 135 should be the max speed i look for : ).

Some of the suggestions were OK!

old or new doesn't matter, i want to know mid tempo trance, 125 to 135 with nice mellow melodies ;) the stuff that is over the true downtempo but not fast enough to dance in a wild party, that's more or less the vibe i look for for a beach party aimed to people that don't know trance and DON'T want to listen too banging stuff.. progressive trance tunes can be suggested for sure..

the point is i want to introduce a lot more people to trance stuff but i know that they cant listen to over 135 bpm stuff so i have to choose wisely but of course i don't want to play commercial house ;)

thanks for the hints but please try not to suggest me anything over 139 bpm that would be too fast for what i have in mind. i

Is this what you had in mind then ;)

Posted Image

......and once the sun sets, some beatless ambient for...ahem, you know what :)

Taiyo - Taiyo

Azriel - Akane Still Dreaming (2005 Remix)

Ra - Astral Flight/Expand Consciosness/...

Hara Gobi - Holi Live

MWNN - Lunar Cycle/Sly-Ed/The Breech

Der Dritte Raum - Trommelmaschine

Transwave - Land of Freedom

Andromeda - Sensations/...

FREq - Strange Attractor