uvAntam.com - Hen

Penzoline

• 2 months later...

yeah I really want to hear this to!!! But only one person on discogs has it ..... <_<

I hope :he releases it as an album (it IS a promo album right)

or he trows it online somewhere...

but the most of all I hope it is good :):)

I will search for it, i think i know some japanese guys that have this :)

it was given away for free when the album was presented in japan, so someone from there must have it :)

Not exactly what you asked, but here are 16 Uvantam/Ubar Tmar tracks, some of them were featured in HEN.

And what's best: they are download-able tracks.

Have fun!

PS. If you really like Uvantam, then you should check UNI/Panorama. His kind of experimental Goa drums are really

difficult to find - that's because this guy is really good. I had the pleasure of watching him once back in 1996,

when I was in front of Green Nuns of The Revolution in a small club in Osaka - and had no idea who were those

strange guys. :P

Not exactly what you asked, but here are 16 Uvantam/Ubar Tmar tracks, some of them were featured in HEN.

http://soundcloud.com/uvantam/tracks

And what's best: they are download-able tracks.

Have fun!

PS. If you really like Uvantam, then you should check UNI/Panorama. His kind of experimental Goa drums are really

difficult to find - that's because this guy is really good. I had the pleasure of watching him once back in 1996,

when I was in front of Green Nuns of The Revolution in a small club in Osaka - and had no idea who were those

strange guys. :P

Yeah I made a topic about this already, but haven't checked the soundcloud page in a while. Shlomit and Transformer are sweet.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/59230-new-stuff-from-uvantam-aka-ubar-tmar/

I will search for it, i think i know some japanese guys that have this :)

Cool thanks bud