Lol

I am stalking them also.

The plans is to release it in August for some weeks now with lots of fresh new tracks. An album release tour is starting in a few days or weeks with Moonstone bookings.

Also the wait is doable because it will easily be the album of the year (for me at least).

I am stalking them also.

The plans is to release it in August for some weeks now with lots of fresh new tracks. An album release tour is starting in a few days or weeks with Moonstone bookings.

Also the wait is doable because it will easily be the album of the year (for me at least).

album of the what!!!

are you serious.

lets do a poll the awsome suntrip albums,artha, the other so many great albums released already this year vs new astral projection!

if its better than the above i will personally give you my entire collection

sorry dude i aint mocking you but have you heard the stuff they have been doing lately

still good things take time so they are on a formula to make a stonker, along with hallucinogen 3 i guess?

album of the what!!!

are you serious.

lets do a poll the awsome suntrip albums,artha, the other so many great albums released already this year vs new astral projection!

sorry dude i aint mocking you but have you heard the stuff they have been doing lately

still good things take time so they are on a formula to make a stonker, along with hallucinogen 3 i guess?

I do have the recent Suntrip albums and the Artha album and the latter one is one of the best albums I have ever bought, so don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about. Also my opinion comes from that I actually *do* know the recent stuff they have done, like "Dunes Of Gold", which is stuff that might not be of everyone's taste but I know that I find it to be some of the most wonderful stuff I have ever heard.

"Dunes Of Gold" and "Dominion" are known now through YouTube, but most of the new material has not been posted as clips yet.

• 3 weeks later...

album of the what!!!

are you serious.

You never know, maybe they'll surprise us.....I mean in a good way not an Infected Mushroom way ;)