Ordered some cds from Saikosounds

Pandemonium

Posted Image

I ordered 8 cds the other day and when I opened the Electric Universe it was a copact stick rather than a cd. I am so dissapointed. I contacted Saiko twice now but no response yet. I even checked my invoice on my email to make sure that it wasnt my mistake and it wasnt. I ordered the cd. In this siuation they should send me the cd for free since it was their mistake. Has this ever happened to anyone else? :angry:

Posted Image

I ordered 8 cds the other day and when I opened the Electric Universe it was a copact stick rather than a cd. I am so dissapointed. I contacted Saiko twice now but no response yet. I even checked my invoice on my email to make sure that it wasnt my mistake and it wasnt. I ordered the cd. In this siuation they should send me the cd for free since it was their mistake. Has this ever happened to anyone else? :angry:

Accidents happen. Saikosounds are a great company and they will totally swap it out for you.

That said, in no way do they owe you a free disk. If you think that, you are one of the reasons the USA and the world are in a state of disarray right now. Fucked up entitlement issues do no one any good.

I'm sorry to hear one CD in your order got mixed up, but that is no reason to be a tosser.

Accidents happen. Saikosounds are a great company and they will totally swap it out for you.

That said, in no way do they owe you a free disk. If you think that, you are one of the reasons the USA and the world are in a state of disarray right now. Fucked up entitlement issues do no one any good.

I'm sorry to hear one CD in your order got mixed up, but that is no reason to be a tosser.

You assume that I have entitlement issues because I feel that I should receive a free cd for someone elses mistake? Im not exactly sure what a tosser is either so speak some proper english please. If i had an entitlement issue then I would expect to order cds from Saiko without paying a single cent. Dont assume, it makes an ASS out of U & ME

I assume you have entitlement issues because you came here to start a thread because you had to wait 24 hours for a reply from Rob at Saikosounds and that you believed you somehow deserved a free CD from this.

You don't deserve a free CD. Rob did write you back and handled the problem.

There was no real issue or problem here, you just wanted to make yourself look like a victim.

This is all a bunch of rubbish.

You assume that I have entitlement issues because I feel that I should receive a free cd for someone elses mistake?

Yes. You are not entitled to a free CD over this and I would love for you to actually explain your reasoning for thinking that you are.

Im not exactly sure what a tosser is either so speak some proper english please.

You're rather obtuse.

Dont assume, it makes an ASS out of U & ME

I'm not assuming anything. I am stating that your belief in the idea that you deserve a free CD is completely bullshit. There is no assumption. I just 100% disagree with your standing and I feel that this disagreement leads to the concept that you are a tosser with entitlement issues.

you believed you somehow deserved a free CD from this.

[...]

You are not entitled to a free CD over this and I would love for you to actually explain your reasoning for thinking that you are.

[...]

I'm not assuming anything. I am stating that your belief in the idea that you deserve a free CD is completely bullshit.

He didn't say he deserved a free CD. He said (emphasis added):

they should send me the cd for free

Seems pretty clear to me that he's simply saying he shouldn't have to pay for them to correct his order and send him what he asked for. Which he shouldn't - expecting to receive a CD you've already paid for without paying for it again hardly constitutes "entitlement issues". Really, you should work on your reading comprehension before you go around calling people tossers.

He didn't say he deserved a free CD. He said (emphasis added):

Seems pretty clear to me that he's simply saying he shouldn't have to pay for them to correct his order and send him what he asked for. Which he shouldn't - expecting to receive a CD you've already paid for without paying for it again hardly constitutes "entitlement issues". Really, you should work on your reading comprehension before you go around calling people tossers.

Thank you Rotwang, at least someone understands where I was coming from on this issue. And now since you already said the exact things that I was going to say in my defense, now I really dont have to say anything else on this matter. I will add that Goa Restricted is making decisions about people he doesnt know off of feelings, becasue he feels that I am a tosser (which I still do not know what that is, but Im sure Ill find out soon enough) with entitlement issues. Typical disgusting human behavior. Basing concepts off of emotional assumptions.

A Tosser is English slang.

Someone who tosses off - another name for a Wanker (one who suffers from chronic masturbation)

You Tosser - (You Wanker)

A Tosser - (A Wanker)

So you did mistakenly misjudge his ability to write English ;)

He on the other hand is a tosser too :)

Someone who tosses off - another name for a Wanker (one who suffers from chronic masturbation)

A Tosser - (A Wanker)

Thanks man, I learned two new words today Wanker and Tosser. :)

How does he not deserve a free cd?

Maybe he should be forced to mail back the compact stick (with them paying for shipping) but he should definitely recieve the cd free.

That's like saying if you order something at a restaurant and you get the wrong thing that that's just bad luck.

Dude, did you just give back the Compactstick, which usually costs more than a CD and has bonus material on it, to get something worth less? And you even invested money in sending the stick back?

Dude, did you just give back the Compactstick, which usually costs more than a CD and has bonus material on it, to get something worth less? And you even invested money in sending the stick back?

Yes I actually did, but the postage that I paid to send it back will go towards my next order. So I lost no money there. I have no interest in compact sticks at all..............yet. I actually sent the compact stick back a few weeks ago, but still have yet to receive the cd. Im sure that its on the way though,(I hope) because it was sent to me a few weeks ago.

A Tosser - (A Wanker)

:lol:

:rolleyes: Malakas :wank:

Malakas (Greek: nom. μαλάκας, voc. and acc. μαλάκα, μαλακισμένε, fem. μαλάκω, μαλακισμένη) is a slang word, whose literal translation is wanker but the usage of the term varies widely from the equivalent British English term. A more appropriate rendering covers a much broader spectrum of applications, including both English equivalents of arsehole or jerk or dick or son of a bitch, and the contrasting friend or pal or dude, or mate depending on the context.[1] It derives from the Greek word malakos (μαλακός), which means "soft" or "spoilt, well-used to luxuries of life".[2][3][4] It is one of the most frequent words picked up by tourists and travellers to Greece and is not unusual amongst the younger Greek diaspora, even when the level of Greek is low. The feminine version is a recent coinage; even though it is used less often it reflects the change in gender relations in modern Greece (so that now women can also be addressed in this way).

*Nice to read that either way the problem got solved !