What About A Rating System In The Review Section?

psytones

Sounds like a great plan Mars, nice to read it's on your to-do-list.

Patience On!

I know it looks like a detached attitude from me, but if I worked on all I'm asked as it is coming, I wouldn't sleep anymore.

I have a huge pressure on me at work, plus Suntrip, Slus psynews, plus personal stuff.

I had a quick look, and edited forums settings. It should work. I would be interested to know if any of you encounters a limitation in the number of ratings per day ?

please feedback & advise.

I know it looks like a detached attitude from me, but if I worked on all I'm asked as it is coming, I wouldn't sleep anymore.

I have a huge pressure on me at work, plus Suntrip, Slus psynews, plus personal stuff.

I had a quick look, and edited forums settings. It should work. I would be interested to know if any of you encounters a limitation in the number of ratings per day ?

please feedback & advise.

For those who don't know what he's talking about, it's these star ratings available in any topic in the Review section:

Posted Image

On an unrelated note, I can't seem to vote individual posts up or down, I get the error message:

<www.psynews.org>

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive/negative votes for the day

even tho I never even used the feature before. Might be a bug? But it's not that important really.

I think the 'vote the thread' option works great.

You can see the stars next to the thread title and you can update your vote anytime you want.

I hope though that ppl will rate all the releases and not just their favorite, cause so far I only see 5 stars all the time.