Documentaries & Conspiracy stuff

psytones

well you see, many people conviniently forget that the attack happened during the CLINTON administration, NOT Bush... just how could the members of the oposition, who had no political power at the time carry out the attacks behind the back of the Clinton administration?

:blink: say whaa?

The money masters is a good factual documentary on the history of the Federal Reserve.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-51...h&plindex=0

just edited my post to include the explanation of the "explosions" :)

Oh no, that's where you are wrong again...

If you look carefully you will see that right before the floor level above falls on the floor level below explosions are blasting out all windows.

Great documentary panda-hugger, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

HOME in HD

Going to watch this now, looks REALLY interesting and educational.

Edit: WOW!!! Just fucking wow.... I'm seriously touched... I'm shaking to say the least. This has to be the best documentary I've ever seen. Thought-provoking, intense, beautiful, informative and last but not least, SCARY AS HELL!!

Everyone should be interested in this video, and the once who aren't... Well, they should be forced to think about this stuff.

And to round things up, this is not some mind-manipulating Al Gore show, with stupid, inpersonal numbers that compare the CO2 levels with the last ice-age and uninspirering facts, this is a show of facts, a easy-to-understand video about the life's eco-system and how we are changing and destroying it. There must be something seriously wrong with you if this doc doesn't move you. GO WATCH IT!!

(You trusted him, now it's time to ask questions about the system behind..)
This quote at the very end complete ruined the whole thing for me

"One thing America has more than any other countries is an entrepreneurs spirit. One thing we have more than any other country is the ability to be innovatives. You know if I was born in Italy I wouldn't be the threat(?) forecaster I am today, because I would have been locked into a culture, of thinking one way."

Uh-huh.

This quote at the very end complete ruined the whole thing for me

"One thing America has more than any other countries is an entrepreneurs spirit. One thing we have more than any other country is the ability to be innovatives. You know if I was born in Italy I wouldn't be the threat(?) forecaster I am today, because I would have been locked into a culture, of thinking one way."

Uh-huh.

Hmmm... then why did Fiat just save Chrysler from a certain death? Although I'm pretty sure that the author will find some link proving a conspiracy there too :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: