some goa which I havn´t heart yet?

radi6404

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radi > Because dragonfly is the only real goa label out there, maybe very old Twisted is good too but than it was dragonfly so in the end it´s dragonfly again."

then how do you call TIP Records or Flying Rhino Records ? Nitzohonot ? :lol:

lots of love and respect to dragonfly records ofcourse,but other lables were

great too.

Because dragonfly is the only real goa label out there, maybe very old Twisted is good too but than it was dragonfly so in the end it´s dragonfly again.

Classic.

In the words of one great MC, Talib Kweli: "Just because no one can understand how you speak

don't necessarily mean that what you be sayin is deep".

Radi > Because dragonfly is the only real goa label out there, maybe very old Twisted is good too but than it was dragonfly so in the end it´s dragonfly again."

then how do you call TIP Records or Flying Rhino Records ? Nitzohonot ? :lol:

lots of love and respect to dragonfly records ofcourse,but other lables were

great too.

TIP records are ok, the Infinity project is great but it has a style which I can´t listen the whole year, the Infinity project tracks only suit for the wintermonths, from January to March, the rest of the year they don´t suit for me. Dragonfly label is very different. it has more melodic tracks with more authentic synthpresets, the artists used authentic synthpresets either for melody or great acidic bass and fx lines, the Infinity project has a very strange sound to me which is not always listenable. Dragonfly and old Astral / SFX is the best goatrance has to offer.

TIP records are ok, the Infinity project is great but it has a style which I can´t listen the whole year, the Infinity project tracks only suit for the wintermonths, from January to March, the rest of the year they don´t suit for me. Dragonfly label is very different. it has more melodic tracks with more authentic synthpresets, the artists used authentic synthpresets either for melody or great acidic bass and fx lines, the Infinity project has a very strange sound to me which is not always listenable. Dragonfly and old Astral / SFX is the best goatrance has to offer.

You tell em!! :lol:

Just listening to the Radio dyvbyzero oldschool, I got some many tracks which I will get next time which havn´t been recommended here because they are very rare. They often play tracks from Pulse compilations which are great, and a lot mroe which I don´t have, I will post my list of new tracks when I will be getting it.

Just listening to the Radio dyvbyzero oldschool, I got some many tracks which I will get next time which havn´t been recommended here because they are very rare. They often play tracks from Pulse compilations which are great, and a lot mroe which I don´t have, I will post my list of new tracks when I will be getting it.

pulse compilations are very well known, some tracks are rare but most are not considering their time age imo...

you recognised that on the spot didn't you.

great input frozen dream, just like @ the review of whicked hayo,

50 procent of your info is incorrect, I don't even bother correcting it,

I'm not a kindergarden teacher :rolleyes:

Oh but there are some very rare tracks, very unique like soluna - dancing spirit; i´ve only heart a remix of that track on radio.powernet, and nowhere else before and this is a goa masterpeace definatly, there´s no such track out there. Also many other tracks I think on pulse compilations. There´s one track which is ery very psychedelic, Man with no name - voices.

jbl distoration - Boris blemn

phreax - bodynamique

el metro head doctor remix - disco volante

adrenalin drum - harddome

dimension 5 - blue pyramid and purple om ep

laughing buddha - megamorphosis

emanations - cosmosis

manmademan and tristan - purple merlin

cybersnack - inworld journey

Doof - people in ufos

rotortype - i come in peace

solarnaut - acid test

orichalcum - wicked mille

man with no name - voices

orion - nezca spider

12 tribes - the gathering (-)

Huma blue - travelling

ayahuasca - ayahuascan chant

crossbreed - brix shattered mix

soluna - dancing spirit

slinky wizard - sacred first

this are the tracks I liked and wrote down in a list. Why does noone record these unique classics exept the dimension 5 track I´ve wirtten down ofcourse All tracks in that list have probably a playtime longer than two hours and they are all unique, instead you are recommending artists like Star sounds orchestra and subcouds which are not exactly what I am looking for. Ayahauca, Ayahuascan chant, a very very unique track, MWN - voices, very unique, Orion - nezza spider, very good track, and the Genetic remix I am mentioning lately. that are the goa classics which didn´t age and have the real goa spirit inside. Bom shankar.

rotortype - i come in peac

That is TECHNO. :lol: If you like that stuff, you should check out the stuff that Cari Lekebusch released on Planet Rhythm in the first 2 releases. You should actually just check out Planet Rhythm 1-12.

PRR 001 Vector Pressure E.P. (12", EP)

PRR 002 Vector Pressure Release EP (12", EP)

PRR 002 Vector Pressure Release EP (12", EP, W/Lbl)

PRR 003 Ascendants Expansions EP (12", EP)

PRR 004 Rotor-Type* Drop It E.P. (12", EP)

PRR 005 Genecom Quaternary EP (12", EP)

PRR 006 Vector Ordeals In Sound (2x12")

PRR 006 Vector Ordeals In Sound (12", W/Lbl, Promo)

PRR 007 Ascendence Toroidal Power EP (12", EP)

PRR 008 Genecom Silicon EP (12", EP)

PRR 009 Lenk Out Of Key EP (12", EP)

PRR 010 Rotortype Emulator EP (12", EP, Ltd, Pic)

PRR 011 Wave Slaves Test Tube EP (12", EP)

PRR 012 Vector Barracuda EP (12", EP)

You will HATE IT cause I recommended it, but deep deep inside you will love it! :)