New Psysex album :-o

Drosophila

Quite a surprise to me, but it seems that the old master from the "heydays" of Israeli psy-trance has released a new album after 5 years silence (album wise, not considering the remix thing an album). But I have come to expect quite little of releases from old masters (not psysex in particular), so what should I think about this one???!

Well I only listened to the samples on psyhop, so not really a fair way of judging this album. Has anybody heard the full album yet, if so what are your thoughts?!

samples

How does it sound compared to the older albums? Expression Of Rage is among my favourite albums and some track on compilations are awesome too but I never got into the Hardcore Blastoff album.

Im really looking forward to buying this release based off the samples and off of the history of Psysex. I always thought that Come In Peace was a great release. :wub:

The cover art could have been alot better though :rolleyes:

Loved the expressions of rage album.. really wicked style :)

Judging from the Psyshop samples this is awesome! :wub: Especially the first track. I hope this release will soon be available at my local shop.

Wtf! this isn't a sec Thread goddamnit! stop confusing me :(

Just kidding, i've been a fan of psysex since i heard Fast And Furious on my Highoctance Album, New Wave Hooker weren't too shabby either :)

New Album Sounds Promising - i'll probably gonna get my hands on it next month along with my long awaited Ra 9th (come to pappa)