Producers -- Send your beats to major hip hop labels

think you've got 50 cent's next track? if you are a hip hop or r&b producer with serious talent check out www.musicplacements.com They will walk your track into major labels and get placements for you. they have contacts at G-unit, Atlantic, Violator, Rocafella, Byrdgang, Disturbing the Peace... get paid up to $5000 per beat plus 75% of your publishing... they have several placements this year already.

Not a good deal for creative producers IMO unless the beat creators get both publishing AND mechanical royalties as well as the up-front fee.

AND A WRITING CREDIT.

Not a good deal for creative producers IMO unless the beat creators get both publishing AND mechanical royalties as well as the up-front fee.

AND A WRITING CREDIT.

hehe just what i was thinking :P

i bet your tune would get stolen/ill-credited so hard. and you won't see half a dime for it.

make music and earn money with it, yeah the real artist's motivation. :lol: sad shit

i try die you loopyloops.

50 Cent can't write a beat. :lol:

And that's not all :P I once had this argument with a 50 cent fan about rappers writing their own lyrics. He claimed 50 cent and all other good rappers buy their lyrics instead of writing them themselves. I hope he was wrong tho ^_^

That comes as a surprise for you? :unsure:

The only talented rapper im aware of that produces hes own beats is RZA from wu-tang

Doesn't really surprise me, but it's funny anyway. And RZA's beats are pure phatness. :wub:

And that's not all :P I once had this argument with a 50 cent fan about rappers writing their own lyrics. He claimed 50 cent and all other good rappers buy their lyrics instead of writing them themselves. I hope he was wrong tho ^_^

That wouldn't surprise me either. Just like some successful comedians pay writers for jokes.