Recomendations

Pandemonium

If not all then what would be the best choice? I have none of these older releases, but have found them in a store near where I live. Which is a must. I know that Astral Projection are some of the pioneers of Goa.

1. Astral Projection-Amen

2. Astral Projection-In The Mix

3. Yahel-Hallucinate

4. Etnica-Alien Protein

For a fun clubbier sound go for Astral Projection - In the Mix

For a more mature sound that just drips psychedelic greatness go for Etnica - Alien Protein

Both readily available in shops & online :)

Buy both :ph34r:

Thanks everyone for the enlightment, no seriousely. Looks like I will be buying Etnica-Alien Protein, & Astral Projection-In The Mix. I hid them in the store, so hopefully noone finds them before this weeknd when will I have a chance to purchase them. ;)

Thanks everyone for the enlightment, no seriousely. Looks like I will be buying Etnica-Alien Protein, & Astral Projection-In The Mix. I hid them in the store, so hopefully noone finds them before this weeknd when will I have a chance to purchase them. ;)

:lol:

That's why cd's are always out of place :)

Sorry mate, I found them & snapped them up.

I already had them but I thought it was worth the money just to be annoying :ph34r:

I do that too but then I forgot where I placed them ... :angry:

They're very different from each other but very enjoyable. So ... enjoy :clapping:

That's why cd's are always out of place :)

I know, I do the same thing that I get annoyed about when other people do it. :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, I found them & snapped them up.

I already had them but I thought it was worth the money just to be annoying :ph34r:

Which store did you find em in? :lol: Now if you are smart you will sell them back to me for double the price :wank: :P

I do that too but then I forgot where I placed them ... :angry:

They're very different from each other but very enjoyable. So ... enjoy :clapping:

I love a wide variety ;)

Picked up the Astral Projection-In The Mix, but Etnica-Alien Protein was nowhere to be found, even when I hid it :unsure: maybe someone else ran across it and snagged it (Abasio) :P or maybe I misplaced it myself.

Nah it wasn't me :ph34r:

Which shop did you find them in?

Nah it wasn't me :ph34r:

Which shop did you find them in?

To be honest, Im not sure of the name, its in Yokosuka so its not a big name store, all I know is its on the 6th floor of the moores city mall at Yoksuka chuo. I will have to go back and have a really close look one more time. That cd must have been sitting in there for years only to be possibly bought after hiding it, I think I hid it from myself to. :rolleyes:

To be honest, Im not sure of the name, its in Yokosuka so its not a big name store, all I know is its on the 6th floor of the moores city mall at Yoksuka chuo. I will have to go back and have a really close look one more time. That cd must have been sitting in there for years only to be possibly bought after hiding it, I think I hid it from myself to. :rolleyes:

Didn't you put the two in the same place in the shop?

isnt alien protein available through saikosounds?

Didn't you put the two in the same place in the shop?

:lol: no actually I didnt to make it less obvious, if someone stumbled into 2 cds of psy together and out of place they might catch on, but separate, now thats another approach :D

:lol: no actually I didnt to make it less obvious, if someone stumbled into 2 cds of psy together and out of place they might catch on, but separate, now thats another approach :D

Maybe it'll pop up again.

A staff member might have noticed it in the wrong section & put it back (in the hip hop section :lol:)