Best Of 2007: 2 Days Left.

amphiton

Hmm.... as I said, I am working on the results. I have taken all the data I need from psynews, so I might as well set the topic visible. I need it visible also because I have questions about some releases and I'm hoping that you guys can answer them.

No one should edit their old posts though.. any other tops added after I set the topic visible are considered invalid.

I already mentioned a few times that I am a very busy person, I can't help it. If you guys don't have any more patience to wait until I finish the calculation for the Best Of, then please feel free to calculate it yourself.

It's easy to give points and get the top, but I have to also check every release to see that it matches our rules. Some guys posted top 5 rock, some guys posted releases that are from 2008... etc.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.... as I said, I am working on the results. I have

I already mentioned a few times that I am a very busy person, I can't help it. If you guys don't have any more patience to wait until I finish the calculation for the Best Of, then please feel free to calculate it yourself.

Busy or not, its almost June and still no results. I can see that the results are no real priority.

Busy or not, its almost June and still no results. I can see that the results are no real priority.

Well, do you honestly think it should have priority over real life stuff like work, friends, love life or whatever else that is what keeps her busy? Especially considering she's too busy to even post here regularly. I mean come on, it's not like she's getting paid to do it or anything similar.

• 1 month later...

I think we all have understanding for the priority of matters of real life, however, is there no one else that can do the work? Its not like it requires some particular expertise, its counting votes.

I think we all have understanding for the priority of matters of real life, however, is there no one else that can do the work? Its not like it requires some particular expertise, its counting votes.

I agree entirely, Im not saying that the votes should be a priority over ones life and responsibilities, (like someone assumed I meant earlier in this thread) but if the person in charge of counting the votes is to busy, or doesnt have time to do it, then pass the responsibility on to someone else. This is ridiculous. We are half way to 2009, waiting for the results of 2007. Being on the mod squad comes with responsibilities.

Lets hear some people get their panties in a wad now.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, look into the thread above, some nice person finally did what we were all waiting for :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...