Interview with Youger Brother

amphiton

About Shpongle Live gigs:

It may happen again. It is very difficult and hard work, and we\'ve

certainly had offers. We did one in Israel, which Ari from Alien

Project put together and I just hated it so much and Raj hated it

so much. The sound was terrible, everything about it was terrible.

The rack of equipment we needed that they supplied was plugged in

on one end and the other end was just a tangled sea of spaghetti.

And they said here\'s your equipment. We couldn\'t tell what was

plugged into what. We couldn\'t get around the back of the rack. So

unprofessional, such bad sound in a venue that stank of piss. Not

the kind of way I want to present Shpongle at all. Ari assured us

this was going to be the best gig in Israel and...

Frankly, he should have known better than to deal with Ari "Alien Project" Linker... :lol:

Great stuff BTW, one of the best and in-depth interviews I've ever read.

Check this, mr. Fake.

I was kinda joking, why? Mostly bcs Russians tend to lie ALOT about for example death count during wars and so on. Maybe I should have put in a smiley to clarify.

I mean come on, that's almost an insult towards me thinking I would make such a stupid statement and actually believe it's true..

and btw, I got my period now..

I was kinda joking, why? Mostly bcs Russians tend to lie ALOT about for example death count during wars and so on. Maybe I should have put in a smiley to clarify.

I mean come on, that's almost an insult towards me thinking I would make such a stupid statement and actually believe it's true..

I'm not too serious either.

that sounds racist to me :P;):lol:

Mostly bcs Russians tend to lie ALOT....

How many russians do you know? ;) I know a lot of Russians, and they are dead more honest than Swedes imo. ;):D

I actually like Russians. I don't know any Russians, and what I stated was a generalization which ofc is not true for most part. But during world war II and also some other wars, Russia tended to greatly lie in their propaganda and numbers of deaths, like in their history books it's stated that during the Finnish winter war, around 150 000 Russians died but a more appropriate approximation is 500 thousands to 1 million. It's hard on a forum to see if a person is serious or not and I wasn't kinda serious when I said it's a lie cause it's Russian. But about racist, maybe I am a racist, I find myself thinking fucking turk or arab to people I see on the streets, and fucking nigger also pops into my mind sometimes,and when Ultra Fox wrote STFU in some thread I thought "fucking Jew" I don't like these thoughts and I say to myself I'm not a racist and so on, but these thoughts still linger so I dunno..maybe I am....and I do believe Russians would be more honest than Swedes, cause Swedish people are so fucking afraid of hurting other people or not doing as everyone like, they rather lie than tell the truth, I don't!

<_<

I actually like Russians. I don't know any Russians, and what I stated was a generalization which ofc is not true for most part. But during world war II and also some other wars, Russia tended to greatly lie in their propaganda and numbers of deaths, like in their history books it's stated that during the Finnish winter war, around 150 000 Russians died but a more appropriate approximation is 500 thousands to 1 million. It's hard on a forum to see if a person is serious or not and I wasn't kinda serious when I said it's a lie cause it's Russian. But about racist, maybe I am a racist, I find myself thinking fucking turk or arab to people I see on the streets, and fucking nigger also pops into my mind sometimes,and when Ultra Fox wrote STFU in some thread I thought "fucking Jew" I don't like these thoughts and I say to myself I'm not a racist and so on, but these thoughts still linger so I dunno..maybe I am....and I do believe Russians would be more honest than Swedes, cause Swedish people are so fucking afraid of hurting other people or not doing as everyone like, they rather lie than tell the truth, I don't!

<_<

dude, im having you on. :) sorry :(