Eat Static - Future Sound of London - Juno Reactor

snowball

These guys are what I call geniuses. They transcend all boundaries in their music. They never stayed stagnant,and every track they released just explodes with creativty and mastery of the craft, real sound alchemists!

All that to say I like their music. :)

You better watch it mate, cause you start sounding like me ;) Yes, I totally agree with the above, and as a matter of fact I am listening to the Bony Incus release at the moment :D (Eat Static, if you did not know hehe). :)

You better watch it mate, cause you start sounding like me ;) Yes, I totally agree with the above, and as a matter of fact I am listening to the Bony Incus release at the moment :D (Eat Static, if you did not know hehe). :)

Yeah man I noticed, we are starting to share our taste in music!!

:blink: am listening to bony incus right now....haha this is scary shit! :ph34r:

I am here... :D

And I agree with both of you, snowball and Nemo, these 3 groups are in the scene since its beginnings and they are still productive and creative, but I have to add a group that has almost nothing to do with them, but are for very long time in the scene and are still kicking - HARDFLOOR. Their last album was impeccaple, and they proved again that they are among the best and most creative in the scene. So for me the title would be FSOL - HARDFLOOR - EAT STATIC - JUNO REACTOR. ;)

And I agree with both of you, snowball and Nemo, these 3 groups are in the scene since its beginnings and they are still productive and creative, but I have to add a group that has almost nothing to do with them, but are for very long time in the scene and are still kicking - HARDFLOOR. Their last album was impeccaple, and they proved again that they are among the best and most creative in the scene. So for me the title would be FSOL - HARDFLOOR - EAT STATIC - JUNO REACTOR. ;)

Yeah well, and Resistance D if we are going to start listing the best trance in the world :)

NP: Resistance D - Emphasis (WOW) :D

So how 'bout Fluke... Anyone into that? I guess it's more in the soft end, but I really think those guys know what they're doing. Say, why is it that all the rilly rilly big'uns are British?

-A

Fluke yeah, and how about System7 :D

solar quest should be added too then!

but idk these 3 have something different in their music, something that makes you go wow but you cant really understand what it is!

I'm here too... Never really listened to Juno Reacter, but then again, I'm not a goa man... But Eat Static and FSOL = HELL YEAHS!

And while I'm here anyway, couldn't we just add The Orb and Orbital to the topic title as well? ;)

Im really starting to enjoy eat static... Don't know much of he's old stuff, but de-classified is truly something special. I didn't like it in the beginning, it was just to wierd, but i think i've "tuned" my ears to it now.

Not that it has anything to do with the topic, just wanted you to know after i've dissed it so much in the review section.

Im really starting to enjoy eat static... Don't know much of he's old stuff, but de-classified is truly something special. I didn't like it in the beginning, it was just to wierd, but i think i've "tuned" my ears to it now.

Not that it has anything to do with the topic, just wanted you to know after i've dissed it so much in the review section.

told ya so! :lol:

:blink: So, what have we learned young padawan? NEVER EVER DISS EAT STATIC!

;)