SUNTRIP

Pandemonium

Te la enviaré cuando te firmaremos un track, cabron. Trabajas ! trabajas !

Cuando my tarjeta sonido funciona!!! Tengo una problema mejor que antes :( Ahora no funciona 80% :/ Manana voi a Cash Converters :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the general population here in Japan has crap taste in music. J pop or hip hop. yeah!!! :clapping:

Yeah a good 80% of people I speak to have shitty shitty taste but there are some people with quality taste in music.

I just wish my GF did <_<

But she's not really into music so my choice is always okay with her, that's the next best thing. If she was really into hip hop & made me listen to it every other album then I don't think she would have lasted very long :lol:

I do love how the japanese hip hop is called nip hop though :lol:

Yeah a good 80% of people I speak to have shitty shitty taste but there are some people with quality taste in music.

I just wish my GF did <_<

But she's not really into music so my choice is always okay with her, that's the next best thing. If she was really into hip hop & made me listen to it every other album then I don't think she would have lasted very long :lol:

I do love how the japanese hip hop is called nip hop though :lol:

I didnt know that, thats so pathetic its funny :lol:

I cant help myself to think that "Shitty taste" does not exist. Its just another taste, and I dont agree with their choice... but hey, thats just me :)

I can respect another persons tatse if it is different than mine, but not if their music taste is based on disrespecting women, rollin on bling bling rims, selling drugs, and killing 100 people. Just a bunch of materialistic fake on the surface stuff for lost people. That stuff has no significance in life, and thats not opinion, that is fact ;)

I can respect another persons tatse if it is different than mine, but not if their music taste is based on disrespecting women, rollin on bling bling rims, selling drugs, and killing 100 people. Just a bunch of materialistic fake on the surface stuff for lost people. That stuff has no significance in life, and thats not opinion, that is fact ;)

for YOU it is fact.

it should be for everyone, but it will never be.

what a boring world, everyone is the same. ;) i am really really glad this is "brainless" music out there, it makes me feel special when I put on some Goasia, OOOD or whatever :D Which reminds me, gotta listen to that Goasia again, its darn good :)

what a boring world, everyone is the same. ;) i am really really glad this is "brainless" music out there, it makes me feel special when I put on some Goasia, OOOD or whatever :D Which reminds me, gotta listen to that Goasia again, its darn good :)

Im listening to Goasia now, everyone wouldnt be the same without rap and hiphop, there would still be rock, death metal, country, r&b, reggae, samba, punk, alternative................the lists goes on forever, Im not wanting everyone to listen to the same music as me, Im just wanting the crap to disappear for a better world. :D, your right it would be a very boring world if everyone was the same.

Im listening to Goasia now, everyone wouldnt be the same without rap and hiphop, there would still be rock, death metal, country, r&b, reggae, samba, punk, alternative................the lists goes on forever, Im not wanting everyone to listen to the same music as me, Im just wanting the crap to disappear for a better world.

like I said, its crap to you, to others it is not. the world would hardly be a better place without rap, and I mean, DEATH METAL!! Comon!! ;) Catch my drift? the only music I TRULY dont understand is this phenomena called regaton (or however you spell it, I can REALLY REALLY not understand it haha, but I guess that is the kind of "rap" you are talking about :D

like I said, its crap to you, to others it is not. the world would hardly be a better place without rap, and I mean, DEATH METAL!! Comon!! ;) Catch my drift? the only music I TRULY dont understand is this phenomena called regaton (or however you spell it, I can REALLY REALLY not understand it haha, but I guess that is the kind of "rap" you are talking about :D

Yesss :lol: its like a spanish-mexican cross between rap and reggae, I lived in southern California and everyone went crazy over it, it just drove me crazy. So annoying :wank:

• 7 months later...

Filteria - Sky Input

Apsara

Khetzal - Corolle

Filteria - Heliopolis

Ka-Sol - Fairytale

Twist Dreams

Ra - 9th

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Goasia - From Other Spaces

Opus Iridium

Have 'em all, it's just blind fate, Suntrip has never disappoint me in the past, and I'm shure it won't in the future, I even try not to pre-listen the samples, so the music comes down on me like fresh summer rain.

Only Ra was too difficult to resist the temptation, so I pre-listened that one, too curious. :)