What are Records or CD's you own

Lu Bu

Ok here are a few..

Etnica - Juggling alchemists under the blacklight. (thanks to technosomy for introducing me to this one). But yes when I pick it up.. look at it, hold it.. play it.. and furthermore listen to it.. feels so wonderful.

X-Dream - We created our own happiness (Thanks to my friend tom IRL who owned it and told me it was good). But yes ill never forget when i heard the distinct difference in rough and rushes basslines, and how this disc was just put together with nothing but love and care. Straight up thanksgiving dinner with the family.

Time Re:Evolution 2 V/A Flying Rhino (Thanks to www.planetxusa.com for selling psy within the US and saying this set was sick). Yeap when i first heard disc 3 i was like no fucking way. I immediatly searched psytrance on the internet and found psyshop.. thank you planetx :)

Astral Projection - Another world (Thanks to this web site for having th highlighted classics. Without it somone so far from the action would have known jack shit). Ill never forget where I was, the weather, time of day and even how i felt when I heard Nilaya for the first time. That track is still as fresh as ever. I plan on naming my daughter Nilaya.

Infected mushroom - the gathering (Again thanks to psynews). No doubt these guys are rediculously talented and make great music.. it stopped at the gathering for me. These are some alien sounds i just love to listen to.

so whats yours? truely mean the discs you pick.. alot can be special but it has to be those that touch you..

Not sure if I feel proud because I own a CD, sounds a bit narcissistic to me but I'm very happy to have the following

All X-Dream Albums

It's nice to see the progression through such variety from one artist (also COP - Urban Alien)

Enigma - Le Roi Est Mort, Vive, Le Roi

As close to a perfect album as you can get IMO

Ishq - Orchid 2CD

So happy to have this as I can put it on and all my stress floats away :)

Various - Project II Trance (Dragonfly Records)

Various - Order Odonata Vol. 1 (Dragonfly Records)

Paul Oakenfold - Dragonfly Presents : A Voyage Into Trance (Dragonfly Records)

Hallucinogen - Twisted (Dragonfly Records)

Various - Order Odonata - The Technical Use Of Sound In Magick (Dragonfly Records)

It's nice to have these pieces of history that are still mind blowingly fantastic to listen every time I put them on.

Pleiadians - Family Of Light

Amazing shift into a new style, pleiadians best album for me :D

The Whole FR & FRF collections (except Darshan - Awakening & V/A - Retrodelica which are still missing)

Not just because of the history but because every track on every CD is at least good, most are great and there are a lot of totally amazing tracks

Muses Rapt, The - Spiritual Healing

Such emotion in electronic music.

Celtic Cross - Hicksville

better & longer lasting than shpongle, sooooooo trippy

The Kumba Mela Experiment - East Of The River Ganges

Amazing spiritual vibe, this album almost transports me to the kumba mela when I put it on.

Various - Butterfly Dawn

One of the best chill out compilations I have ever heard, every track takes it's time to unfold never rushing the ideas & always brings me calm.

Tripswitch - Circuit Breaker

Deer park at the end of this album is one of my all time favourite chill out tracks

Abakus - That Much Closer To The Sun

My all time Summer album

Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden

So spacey & that last track is just a symphony of trance

Secede - Tryshasla

This is a story in music beautifully told, so good I bought it twice & gave one to my GF so she could enjoy my favourite story.

Mystery of the Yeti 1 & 2

Another journey through the realms of unreality. So trippy & different every time I hear this saga

The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

Such trippy spaced out chilled goodness, how can history be so good to me? :D

KURO - Revolution

So acidic, so unknown, so good :ph34r:

The whole Ultimae collection (except Aes Dana - Aftermath & Season 5 which I'm yet to acquire)

Thanks to DP's review of Oxycanta for bringing this label to my attention, I'm so happy with all these albums & listen too much to be healthy. My favourites are Solar Fields - Leaving Home & Extended

Seems I'm more than happy with my music collection :P

I'm sure I have forgotten something great :ph34r:

why are you so proud of that?

Because he had it pressed and released? A very good reason to be proud of it. :-] Thanks Basilisk! I remember when I bought my first copy from you a long time ago. wOOt!

oh, and what MADE me proud before I sold them? Dimension 5 - Transdimensional [before the suntrip release[cd]], Juno Reactor - Bible of Dreams [vinyl]

-d

Because he had it pressed and released? A very good reason to be proud of it. :-] Thanks Basilisk! I remember when I bought my first copy from you a long time ago. wOOt!

gotcha

basilisk of ektoplazm fame :ph34r:

I'm not that proud, but I find it really cool that I got a Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger Promo CD :)

But I am proud when it comes to where I found this one: at the stand of a metal store on a CD market!

It's always at the last place where you'd look for it :)