Best visual installation at a psy trance party

yohankiwi

One of my favourite things about psy trance parties are the visual installations/decorations that always go hand in hand with them. Psy trance rinses every other genre on the planet in terms of the sheer amount of effort that usually gets put into making the party look as amazing, and psychedelic, as possible,

So what's been the best visual installation at a psy trance party that you've experienced? Be sure to post pics!

Mine would have to be the main room at twisted's 10th anniversary, 88 screens, including loads on the walls and the ceiling!

Some photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cool pics

the best installation I have seen were the decorations by Gansedoline:

Posted Image

that photo from his website actually shows exactly the location where I have been to B)

and one particular other little thing that I found really, really cool was a video wall shaped like a pyramid (with the top towards the watcher) and a special visual program that enabled to show a different image on every side of the pyramid with only one beamer ... that was really trippy stuff and I loved the idea :)

Holy crap at the first few pictues, that is just plain awesome! :) I wish I was there :(

I also would like to add that the awsomest decor that I have seen at a party was made by TribeOfFrog... i just love those inflatable things they do. Big props to the TOF CREW! :)

I also would like to add that the awsomest decor that I have seen at a party was made by TribeOfFrog... i just love those inflatable things they do. Big props to the TOF CREW! :)

Tribe of frog are awesome, always put LOADS of effort into their decor. Check out the decor they did for this evening :blink:

Sadly i wasnt there :(

I wish.

I went there for Solipse Festival in '99 though ;)

Well, I am moving to Poland with you when you go. Do they have a bridge from the United States that connects? ha ha ha ha. Kidding! I really don't want to have to ship all my important shit, like the music gear. DUDE your records will cost a billion to bring back, holy fuck!

-d

Well, I am moving to Poland with you when you go. Do they have a bridge from the United States that connects? ha ha ha ha. Kidding! I really don't want to have to ship all my important shit, like the music gear. DUDE your records will cost a billion to bring back, holy fuck!

-d

Ther's one - Bering Strait :P

PS. One container filled with all my shit = $2,000. Not bad I think ;)