I know some of you like Full On

Lu Bu

I notice that people almost use "full-on" as a catch-all for modern DJ-oriented psytrance they don't like. For instance, if a Psynews forum reader likes a new release, well it can't be full-on can it? Whereas if they don't... well that's just some more of that full-on rubbish!

Like any sub-variant of psytrance, full-on has its good points and bad. It helps to remember that this is music made for the party context--not at home. I know a lot of people that do enjoy it at home because it reminds them of the energy of a good party, but most forum readers here seem to be fairly disconnected from the whole party thing in general. That is where the clash may be coming from.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abasio, you just can´t not mention Astral Projectio and electric universe in goa/psytrance, Electric universe - One Love and Stardiver are fucking awesome goa albums so are Astral Projection - Another world, Trust in Trance series and Astral files.

Abasio, you just can´t not mention Astral Projectio and electric universe in goa/psytrance, Electric universe - One Love and Stardiver are fucking awesome goa albums so are Astral Projection - Another world, Trust in Trance series and Astral files.

:huh: well he was giving examples not "the Radi favorite list"...

and lol at ur first description of full on... just listen to abasio!

thats a statement that is false, there are PLENTY that want to listen to Oldschool and Newschool GOA. :)

If people isn't much in to the whole psychedelic thing, they are normally, from what i have experienced, much more interested in fullon rather than goa, that was what i ment :) Maybe the younger generation than you Nemo,is more into the faster, more party related stuff :)

I can & I did!

:lol:

Sorry radi, to be honest I could have made a list a page long but then no one would have bothered reading it, I had to cut someone out, would you have preferred I cut out hallucinogen? :P

Plus as Drosophila said I was making a list of examples of the style, not favourites or a top ten or anything. Astral Projection is what started the confusion & electric universe's recent out put is quite full on & his name would confuse the list.

Thanks for clearing that up Abasio, I feel I have a better understanding of differentiating between the two styles now. I will listen and compare now. As for your list goes, I already own 80% of the albums that you mentioned :)

Ah, great it should be even easier then ;)