Solar Fields - Earthshine

This doesnt sound anymore like typical ambient aes dana style. This is uptempu psytrance progressive.

Perfect news!

Thumbs up for new face of aes dana :)

I'm so sooo glad he finaly tried some more interesting constructions than boring psy-ambient.

Aes Dana and Solar Fields are two different people.

Well... samples sound not what I expected...

Am I getting old? :)

I'm actually having the same kind of feeling.... not on my "instant buy list" anymore! But that said it still sounded quite interesting, but not interesting enough to go straight into my pocket, simply can't afford that!

I'm actually having the same kind of feeling.... not on my "instant buy list" anymore! But that said it still sounded quite interesting, but not interesting enough to go straight into my pocket, simply can't afford that!

Same here (I'm still debating ...). But it's good investment regardless :)

Here is a free track from Earthshine think it's some kind of edit or some but anyways it's great! FREE TRACK!! This sounds indeed very progressive and what I can say is now we have 2 great progressive music producers from Sweden! Watch out Vibrasphere :)

edit: Don't take my statements too seriously since I tend to act like the Soviet propaganda during WWII..

Ah, I think this is an instant buy. I can't afford it but I still need this. It has what a lot of progressive trance misses, atmosphere!

IMO

ok

Brainbow has been in constant rotation

at first i didn't know what to make of it

but now i am really enjoying the vibe

the squeeky melody which comes in at the last few minutes is really nice

genuine atmosphere too, that is well constructed rather than relying on some fat pads

the vibe reminds me a little of Etnoscope. not the aesthetics of the sound, but the way it makes me feel

bravo, definitely gonna cop the album

Ah, I think this is an instant buy. I can't afford it but I still need this. It has what a lot of progressive trance misses, atmosphere!

IMO

Hmm Brainbow has made me thinking those kind of thoughts again... ahhh will have get my head on straight soon :unsure: