Lost Buddha - Regeneration EP

Ahem, what? We actually HAVE TO support the artists? Cool I'll spend some time making music and YOU will have to pay me because I spent some time making tracks mmmmkaay?

You idiot, do you know that any artist who's name has shown up out there has spent so much more money himself so that HE can make music for YOU, and you think they don't desirve anything back? Filipe, just like anyone else who is esteemed with good music has spent thousands of dollars on equipment to enable him to make music - which even legitimate CD sales or live acts in this shallow scene won't be able to pay back for years.

And you think you're the one getting jipped??

Trying to make money out of goa is probably the stupidest idea to make money but that doesn't mean we all can start walking all over the artists and taking things for granted.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You idiot, do you know that any artist who's name has shown up out there has spent so much more money himself so that HE can make music for YOU, and you think they don't desirve anything back? Filipe, just like anyone else who is esteemed with good music has spent thousands of dollars on equipment to enable him to make music - which even legitimate CD sales or live acts in this shallow scene won't be able to pay back for years.

And you think you're the one getting jipped??

Trying to make money out of goa is probably the stupidest idea to make money but that doesn't mean we all can start walking all over the artists and taking things for granted.

Wow hold your horses buddy. You are way out of place calling me an idiot and taking it so personaly.

Personal insults and incapability to keep your emotions in check seems to be common charasteristic for Mataphysic crew and its affiliates such as yourself.

Of course if someone likes your music he/she should buy it and I support that.

However, I hear thinngs like PLUR, shanti baba, love etc. for people that buy and support you and basically

saying "fuck off" to everyone else who has suggestions and doesn't buy.

That's kind of fucked don't you think?

I don't think I made myself clear. If you like an artist's music, I believe you should support that artist and his craft by paying for his tracks. For example, I liked Infinite Dimensions so I purchased his music. Of course you don't have to support them. Just don't be upset if they stop giving their tracks away for free.

I am more than willing to pay for quality music.

Mdk

OK it makes sense now.

Guest antic

A question to Matapsychic guys - do you plan to offer a physical CD sales in a foreseeable future? For me there's no fun in buying music over the net (no matter what format - WAV, MP3 or FLAC), because I can't connect with it. I need to have a proper CD release with factory printed artwork to enjoy it (and no, CDR + self-printed cover won't do).

Is there any chance it will happen one day?

hi there ,

im a big fan of metapsychic records releases and i got to know that these new releases are for sale , still ive bought them and they sound sooooooooooooo niceee! cant wait to print off these covers and blast it off in my stereo !

This Lost Buddha EP is just what ive always been waiting for , very melodic , deep and spiritual , it sure doesnt disapoint anyone.

Great job Metapsychic!

Off Topic. but why do i get this feeling that this balloon_fight and NuclearAssault are actually someone from metapsychic?

Yeah had the same idea yesterday too :). People who log on on august 5 and say that metapsychic is best ever is kinda strange... Just when new music is released...

Balloon_fight : 5 posts and 3 of them hail metapsychic etc...

It's them or they asked people to register and say it :), but if they really wants to do it that way no problem for me, they just lose credibility imo.

Yeah had the same idea yesterday too :). People who log on on august 5 and say that metapsychic is best ever is kinda strange... Just when new music is released...

Balloon_fight : 5 posts and 3 of them hail metapsychic etc...

It's them or they asked people to register and say it :), but if they really wants to do it that way no problem for me, they just lose credibility imo.

Hehe this story has all the drama ingredients.. story telling goa trance :lol:

wanna make it motherfucking clear

i didn say that selling the music is a terreble thing that artists or label may do , i just was wondering bout the fact that MPR decided to make it go this way

me as a big fan of hi quality music , really hi quality , not that mp3 crap or u didn see me fighting with some fuckers who say that music must be free so they horrably regrets to buy any cds being stuck with free mp3 downloading off the net

and i do understand perfectly , life is damn hard , anyone needs money to make it go the way u want , and i wish to see Nox and Nolax and Loast Budda cds on in a music shop shells

question for Filipe - can we get Ataraxia in wave ? for me , its brillian goa trance

If you are gonna go "Pro" do it all the way, reading this stuff makes me happy with my decision to leave metapsychic before it went so called "Pro" in my opinion beatbiz just doesnt cut it, keep on trying but i think the more you debate here on psynews the harder it will be to advertise your own music around here.

Good luck... or not.

im even more happy that u left. :lol:

First off i wanna say these tracks were like digital gasoline passing through my ipod when i was running. when it hit the fire of my brain i covered about 7 miles in 60 minutes. LoL

Anyways dont listen to these guys, they are whats known as "haters". Haters usually hate because there not as good at something or they are broke. I'm not trying to start problems, but seriously guys, he is very talented and the tracks are great. While the price might be high, isn't anything in life thats good worth it. And even in your elite standards its still not worth it, don't you know what it means to support. I do.. I support my family on a daily basis.. well thats that, keep me updated lost buddha i need this stuff on my ipod.

thanks man , im really happy that u support my work , its people like u that make me going for it.

big thank u from the heart.

same goes for trance2moveu.

A question to Matapsychic guys - do you plan to offer a physical CD sales in a foreseeable future? For me there's no fun in buying music over the net (no matter what format - WAV, MP3 or FLAC), because I can't connect with it. I need to have a proper CD release with factory printed artwork to enjoy it (and no, CDR + self-printed cover won't do).

Is there any chance it will happen one day?

yes , thats why we are doing this , it will help us to get there.

Guest Cosmogenesis

lol that will really convince people to buy your music.. seriously you make good music but i can sure tell you arent a good business man.

If you are gonna go "Pro" do it all the way, reading this stuff makes me happy with my decision to leave metapsychic before it went so called "Pro" in my opinion beatbiz just doesnt cut it, keep on trying but i think the more you debate here on psynews the harder it will be to advertise your own music around here.

Good luck... or not.

I knew from the start you were a assh#le, but a such one... Well, its rare nowadays. ;)

Btw I cant consider you were part of our label by the past or I have a bad memory maybe... Did you produce any track, E.P., or album for us? What did you bring to our label exactly? What? Well the answer is some absolut zero with vodka probably. ;)

And have a look to your thread with this new track u did. Something is waiting for you. ;)

thanks man , im really happy that u support my work , its people like u that make me going for it.

big thank u from the heart.

same goes for trance2moveu.

dude no problem.. i have people who support me on a daily basis for my fighting career. i cant go anywhere now without someone asking me when the next fight is, or when i workout getting people saying come on tommy push another one, how bad do you want this title.

if you were decent i would still support but damn dude today is second day on my ipod and ataraxia and regeneration are no joke. keep going dont listen to the haters. i know talent when i see it, whether its a hotdog eating contest, fighting, goa. you got it.. if you stopped it would be a crime my friend, because you could definitely INSPIRE many others.. its just beginning.

and yes please no fighting. i do enough of that to last this whole forum for eternity. :P :P

dude no problem.. i have people who support me on a daily basis for my fighting career. i cant go anywhere now without someone asking me when the next fight is, or when i workout getting people saying come on tommy push another one, how bad do you want this title.

if you were decent i would still support but damn dude today is second day on my ipod and ataraxia and regeneration are no joke. keep going dont listen to the haters. i know talent when i see it, whether its a hotdog eating contest, fighting, goa. you got it.. if you stopped it would be a crime my friend, because you could definitely INSPIRE many others.. its just beginning.

and yes please no fighting. i do enough of that to last this whole forum for eternity. :P :P

cool man , im sure i wont disapoint people like u and stopping no way ,about this its just people think that i have to "eat" everything they say but im not like it , its thanks to this kind of thinking that i struggled for almost 6 years of goa music.

thanks a lot man seriously , it means a lot to me.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I think this might be the reason why they are going "Pro" (click on the link):

Methaphysic drama.

The guy who started to spread some shit once again... The guy who loves to criticize and judge the others all the day, because he has any other things to do in his life than having lot of fun about that and thinking he s superior, better than the others. :lol: A guy who even doesnt think about the artists writing shit and spreading his great knownledge... A guy among others in this very nice and pleasant forum where mods are unexistant or useless I should say... ;)

The guy who started to spread some shit once again... The guy who loves to criticize and judge the others all the day, because he has any other things to do in his life than having lot of fun about that and thinking he s superior, better than the others. :lol: A guy who even doesnt think about the artists writing shit and spreading his great knownledge... A guy among others in this very nice and pleasant forum where mods are unexistant or useless I should say... ;)

i hope he wont moan too about the price of the drama , its available now on theatres too ! :lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

:ph34r:

Aaa, I see, its this very very very well known dj from Ukraine... Whats ur name exactly? Oups, cant remember it, sorry...

Having fun on this forum? Yes I guess... ;)

Aaa, I see, its this very very very well known dj from Ukraine... Whats ur name exactly? Oups, cant remember it, sorry...

Having fun on this forum? Yes I guess... ;)

yea man the first guy moaning about the losseless stuff , we put the wavs and he didnt even bought it! NICE!