Decorative wine bottles

Symphoid

AHA!

Union Square New York City....

this is totally where you should bring them!

I have a friend who sells tshirts there and does pretty well with them.

Plus, I'm a good saleswoman i promise...

I also like moni's idea about putting these designs onto shirts....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started drawing on wine bottles recently (and even sold one! :) ) Once again, I'm using sharpie markers on primer to execute these designs. It's very relaxing, but takes a long time. I'm hoping to keep selling these so if you're interested at all send me a PM.

Posted Image

I'm currently working on this one

Posted Image

Wow. Those are beautiful. You've a real talent there, Symph. Really impressive.

thank you so much, you all!!

moni- that's a great idea. i'm gonna start doing some this weekend.

lauryn- if i make enough, perhaps i can commission you to help me sell them? i'm a terrible salesperson. that's why i'm so poor :(

lauryn- if i make enough, perhaps i can commission you to help me sell them? i'm a terrible salesperson. that's why i'm so poor :(

nahhh no commission...just come to new york and chill, we sell some of your stuff then we drink some beer.... :rolleyes: all will be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember to sign your bottles symph, so that after you die and they sell for millions each the art critics will know who made them :P

:) I do have to remember to sign them.

I've finished a lot more bottles since the downtime on psynews. My house is filled with so many bottles of various alcohol it makes me look like an alcoholic.

Here's a pic of my faves:

Posted Image

U are one creative guy Symph :o I really like the texture finish u got on those bottles, very good craftsmanship man!

I really hope something will fruitful will come out of this... seems like u have put huge amounts of energy into it!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

:) I do have to remember to sign them.

I've finished a lot more bottles since the downtime on psynews. My house is filled with so many bottles of various alcohol it makes me look like an alcoholic.

Here's a pic of my faves:

Posted Image

YOU are a GREAT artist!

make it a living!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey thanks, man. I've gotten several requests to make some with wine in it. I've completed some, but sorry, no shiraz yet.

Damn, you should see my house. I've got about 400 bottles sitting around. I had to build shelves just to alleviate space issues :)

Hey thanks, man. I've gotten several requests to make some with wine in it. I've completed some, but sorry, no shiraz yet.

Damn, you should see my house. I've got about 400 bottles sitting around. I had to build shelved just to alleviate space issues :)

so thats why you havent been here in a while

• 4 weeks later...

wow wow WOW! Symphoid I see you have a great talent in all sort of design... First your awesome (funny :lol: ) photoshops and now these beauties... I am completely in love with the one with triangles... I think if you put coloured light close to them it will bring nice effects, like in bars or places like that.

I wish you to never stop to have inspiration...