Decorative wine bottles

Symphoid

Hey thanks, buzzman! Y'know, a few years ago I acquired a mediocre tattoo gun with the intentions of practicing, but I just kinda lost interest for some reason. You are right, though, about the potential to make good money. Perhaps I'll reconsider breaking it out again.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks, buzzman! Y'know, a few years ago I acquired a mediocre tattoo gun with the intentions of practicing, but I just kinda lost interest for some reason. You are right, though, about the potential to make good money. Perhaps I'll reconsider breaking it out again.

As my brother said, it took a while to get used to the way you draw/paint and lay shadows.. But once you figure out how to (and I think you will catch up pretty quickly, concidering your creative skills), a whole new way of painting shows up.. You can do pretty much everything with a nice tattoo gun and some training ;)

Anyways, good luck selling your artwork Symp, they are very beautiful

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have one in my bathroom, its good in front of the mirror. :)

Awesome :)

Amazing. Dude, have you tried Etsy? Seems like it would be perfect for your bottles.

PM sent.

Thanks, man. I do have an etsy account, but haven't any takers yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing...You must reach to the manufacturers of bottle design industry...Maybe you can design a bottle for a vine company or vodka...I like them so much...Great work man..

Thanks so much, man! I've got plans to do so :)

love the white ones :D

Thank you, ab!

WOWOWOWOWOW

you are reaching levels of perfection beyond the human level :D ehehe no, really, they seriously are fantastic!

Hard to think of an alcohol worthy of putting in such a nice bottle! Maybe Kombucha would be better :D ... Really great stuff... have you considered making a set-piece out of 3-4 bottles, similar to the fishbones one but actually making it into more bottles? Would be really cool :) (not that they aren't already!)

^Just out of curiosity, what do you do with it? Does it just sit on a shelf or do you use it for something?

It has a million and one uses, as posted on Symphoid's website, including:

#349,224 - Listen to the ocean!

#349,225 - Make playing Spin the Bottle more artful!

#349,226 - Store your hot sauce!

#349,227 - Act like you're Galileo!

#349,228 - Blow it like a whistle!

#349,229 - Store your sex lotion!

No, I have it on a shelf as an objet d'art. :)