who is going to try to solve the 1200 mics puzzle

technosomy

what's the point of an ipod full of recordings?

you can't ever change what's on the ipod or get the stuff off it (unless you want ot plug into something and record off the headphone jack)

Or unless u want to use the right software ;)

you can't ever change what's on the ipod or get the stuff off it (unless you want ot plug into something and record off the headphone jack)

yes you can? :lol:

:lol:

Funniest thing I've heard today

:lol:

Can you post the puzzle please?

would love to

but i think that breaks the ethics of what tips trying to do

its a great marketing ploy

besides there might be some fine print there somewhere that wrecks my chances of winning

as we all know raja ram is a lurker on this sight

big brother is watching :wank:

No matter how crap we all think the album is, you know some people are going to love it!

Yeah 'some' (in this case actually most) people don't subscribe to elite 'we' mentality and enjoy the music for what it is. I know it's considered cool here to diss tip and 1200 but I think at least 3 songs on that album are absolutely brilliant. This is the stuff that moves dance floors and not the cool/intellectual/underground/whatever bs. Give music a chance, it's there to enjoy.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest, I'm so tired of that psynews 'we' bandwagon.

Yeah 'some' (in this case actually most) people don't subscribe to elite 'we' mentality and enjoy the music for what it is. I know it's considered cool here to diss tip and 1200 but I think at least 3 songs on that album are absolutely brilliant. This is the stuff that moves dance floors and not the cool/intellectual/underground/whatever bs. Give music a chance, it's there to enjoy.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest, I'm so tired of that psynews 'we' bandwagon.

well its all personal choice

i agree about the album it has some great moments

I haven't heard their last album....might be a masterpiece! But to like 12000mics, you must have discovered psytrance yesterday!

Sorry i had to get it out of my chest too!

No offence bro!

:)