Transdimensional signed ;O

K-BAN

nope! haha! seeing the price that high makes me feel good. I bid on it and didn't realize it was in GBP ohh geez ;p I definately wont win. would love to have a copy. seeing it go for that high...how much would someone have to get traded on here for it?? ;p

it makes me REAL happy! I haven't heard all the songs yet 8) 'Harmonic Convergence' tho is just like....Wooaaaaaaaa ;p

the guy selling IS dimension 5 anyway, the original tapes are so funny to see aha :)

killer

the guy selling IS dimension 5 anyway, the original tapes are so funny to see aha :)

killer

I figured so when he mention he can have the cd signed and the ebay name. I remember him offering to sign the vinyl version of Transdimensional 2 years ago. lost that auction tho ;(

I might try to get one of the tapes. I've only got one so far ;p

it makes me REAL happy! I haven't heard all the songs yet 8) 'Harmonic Convergence' tho is just like....Wooaaaaaaaa ;p

I wanted the tapes also, what a trip down memory lane. I had asked Kerry if he had any Trans for sale a few weeks ago before that scratched one went up for auction, and he told me he had nothing. I also asked if he knew if it would finally be reissued on avartar for example and he didn't say anything, I now know why, nice one Joske and Fabien. Kerry put these stickers to label on all his extra copies of goa trance that's on ebay and it's impossible to remove with out ripping the front insert, I bought Adrenalin Drum and Japanese Experience. Could not believe the Trans vinyl going for that much.

For some reason the fact that vinyl version was sold for shitload of GBPs too makes me happy :)

For how much did he vinyl go? :)